VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Question how do i get the scenes in the last two preview pictures ? (the one with the purple thing means i have to loose in the boss fight? cause i already beat him and now there is a golden stand there i think)

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
Question how do i get the scenes in the last two preview pictures ? (the one with the purple thing means i have to loose in the boss fight? cause i already beat him and now there is a golden stand there i think)
They are from the first two boss fights (tent guy and the dog). I think the NPC in the far west (black cloaked dude) allows you to respawn bosses. The other bossfights also have unique defeat art btw.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone else get a black screen when fighting the blue tentacle thing?
It happens while using cheats, and not having enough wp in transition stage(the black screen is during the cg stage(like with the first boss in the tent) and when the battle ends it still on black screen i assume?)

Squidman33

Sep 9, 2022
It happens while using cheats, and not having enough wp in transition stage(the black screen is during the cg stage(like with the first boss in the tent) and when the battle ends it still on black screen i assume?)
Ah alright. So I'll disable cheats. Yeah the screen was black afterwards but I triggered a battle with an enemy and that fixed it.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Which song is used for the title screen? I really like it for a background theme but not sure what it's called

Feb 28, 2022
Well, the game is very promised to me in my opinion but I am very disagree with his 'check point save' because I personally extremely favor any game that allow me to save at any moment. I hope he will consider to allow saving at any moment and just let the resting place to be the resting place only. I think travel from 'this resting place to that resting place' is very good for the lazy player like me but I think it is 'unrealistic' little bit unless he can change the resting place into the DS 2, 3 Bonfire or adding the teleport item or spell for Saria in the future update.

I still does not understand if the game allow her to has 'sexual skills' or not.

This is just my 'rambling and idiot' suggestion only for the future update so please Velmint don't angry at me and ignore my suggestion if you disagree with me:

I think the game will be more interesting if Saria will has the event (I personally prefer the situation like she sees many people sex with each other without worrying and slowly love to sex from watching them) that allow her to be corrupted by herself and unlock new sexual skills but with way harder than being sexual harassment by the enemy and requiring more patients to do it.

(To the moderators, if my post is counted as spamming please correct me!!!)

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
According to the changelogs, the blonde guy with the funny hat (Strom Tilley) has multiple questlines and finishes. I was only able to find one - give him some troglodyte's bile he gave me some sweets and after talking to his wife - she shared wisdom. What other paths are there?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Not having any qualms over using cheats. These are test builds, not a fully released game. Just skip the grind(which is not optimized yet for the reason stated above) and enjoy what this game has to offer.

Reactions: C3r3
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes