VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Squidman33

Sep 9, 2022
not sure if this is just an issue on my end, but the new orgasm cut-in will only play once during an encounter. after that it just says "Saria is now vulnerable to direct willpower damage" without showing the cut-in
Same for me. You gotta masturbate and rest at the camp for it to trigger again

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can now neutralize bosses by making them cum during H-scenes? That kinda makes it harder to farm rep though.

Edit: Actually scrap that. The new pleasure system removes the need to farm it from bosses. Actually makes the game feel more like a game now.

Last edited:

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
If you use 0 on the num pad while in the travel menu of raising ribs valley you just teleport to cardinals heart. idk if this happens to anyone else

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so are 0.7 saves broken i loaded my old 0.7 save and i cant see the hud anymore also i think some cut ins are not displayed since i get a promt to "press to continue" but no cut in is displayed

Reactions: dragonsix6969

TerraAiur01

Feb 2, 2020
hey sry to ask, im probably stupid, but are the links on the first site already updated ? because every single one of them shows me 0.7, it was already updated to 0.8 right?

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
So, even at this stage... still no cut-in for penetrations? Guess I'll wait even longer on this one.

I get that folks like their foreplay, but I like the foreplay to actually lead to something. Sure it works mechanically, but its missing the whole package still.

Unless of course I can't read changelogs correctly and missed it somewhere, but I didn't see it...

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Whenever I open the Advanced menu I can´t move Saria after that anymore. Anybody else has that problem or knows how to fix that?

poetryfan

Dec 9, 2021
I've nothing to add in terms of suggestion or criticism, but I will admit that when I scrolled past this game I initially read it as "Santa Reclaimed" and thought it was a VERY different kind of game (not to mention timely). Perhaps that's your next million dollar idea, dev!

Reactions: ScoppPanda

pr83

May 5, 2017
Hey Velminth so I don't know if you visit this forums anymore but I was wondering if I could ask why is this game so resource heavy, especially for an RPGM MV title. I don't have the best rig, actually I have a pretty dated pc but I assumed it was sufficient enough to run this since most RPGM titles and even some games made in Unity run decently (if it's the primary app running). I basically get long load times and while I didn't measure the fps yet I feel like I get quite low fps or at the very lease movement feels slow and so does the stuff loading. Interesting thing is the only other RPGM game to give me some trouble was Karryn's Prison as it hogged all the ram I have but it usually run decently if nothing else was running in the background, so Saria's case baffles me even more. Any tips and input would be appreciated, by anyone really....

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Hey Velminth so I don't know if you visit this forums anymore but I was wondering if I could ask why is this game so resource heavy, especially for an RPGM MV title. I don't have the best rig, actually I have a pretty dated pc but I assumed it was sufficient enough to run this since most RPGM titles and even some games made in Unity run decently (if it's the primary app running). I basically get long load times and while I didn't measure the fps yet I feel like I get quite low fps or at the very lease movement feels slow and so does the stuff loading. Interesting thing is the only other RPGM game to give me some trouble was Karryn's Prison as it hogged all the ram I have but it usually run decently if nothing else was running in the background, so Saria's case baffles me even more. Any tips and input would be appreciated, by anyone really....
Too many unnecessary re-renders most likely is what is slowing down your PC.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes