Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why did not you like?
Can you explain :)
Well, the Sasha model is gorgeous, beautiful face, hot body (for my taste a little too big tits, but I can live with that :giggle: ). But all around her is a simple fuckfest. No story that builds up, no teasing, etc.. just "you are my slave now and everyone can fuck you" (you implemented multiple paths but it's the same in every path). It ist too much and much too fast! That's what I mean with "wasted her", the possbile opportunities with such a good looking model with a good, branching, teasing story.

Reactions: FookU2

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Well, the Sasha model is gorgeous, beautiful face, hot body (for my taste a little too big tits, but I can live with that :giggle: ). But all around her is a simple fuckfest. No story that builds up, no teasing, etc.. just "you are my slave now and everyone can fuck you" (you implemented multiple paths but it's the same in every path). It ist too much and much too fast! That's what I mean with "wasted her", the possbile opportunities with such a good looking model with a good, branching, teasing story.
I understand you.
As I said, this game was not something I struggled with a lot. The most challenging thing for me was to translate what I wrote in my language into English, my English is too poor to write different scripts with more detailed and more personality. This game for now is suitable for those who want to get into fast action. If I make another game, I will try to improve this, first I need a good script and I'm a little busy right now. Thanks for your comment.:)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Other than it being short (and I understand why it was short), I'd say the hobos all look like garbage. The restaurant owner looked like a normal human. The rich black guy, his worker, and Sasha all looked normal..(accept Sasha's nipple rings can be seen through her shirt, which isn't normal) but the hobos looked like they were made of blocks lol.
Cool idea. Maybe there could end up being a fuller version of this later on, when the dev gets more time. Or maybe another dev/writer would help write a script. That would save some time. Just some thoughts.

Reactions: ecelgelir

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Oof... no. Very bad. Sorry, this needs to slow down and work on it's english for a start. Then it needs to work on it's story. Ouch.