Unreal Engine Sasha's Futa Challenge [Demo] [Wzero]

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Q+e3Db.png

Overview:
Welcome to Sasha's Futa Challenge! Play the role of an exuberant futa participant climaxing for the top spot in the challenge and a secrete grand prize. But, first you must defeat the top opponents in the challenge. As you are marching your way up the ladder you can explore the convention center. You will come across fans who want a piece of action and conquered opponents who are not quite done with you yet.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2022-05-24
Developer: WZero -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

hlCnAZ.gif 2Q6f3y.jpg M8yXPo.jpg bOLfS5.jpg doDvLj.jpg f2vdUR.jpg 4u_7yt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SashasFutaChallenge-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'm sure there's interesting game idea here, but aside from running like shit I saw a FFVII squat mini-game with placeholder graphics and then I talked to someone who softlocked the game. Perhaps a bit more testing before you look for feedback.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
I'm sure there's interesting game idea here, but aside from running like shit I saw a FFVII squat mini-game with placeholder graphics and then I talked to someone who softlocked the game. Perhaps a bit more testing before you look for feedback.
My experience was the same. I played this demo a long time ago too. This is complete and utter trash so far as I can tell. I'm wondering if there was any update or if this is the same old build, or if this "game" is just a trojan for a virus?

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
full package futa have balls and they certainly don't look like they were previously men, so they aren't trans
full package futa have balls and they certainly don't look like they were previously men, so they aren't trans

Yea xRoguex facepalm your self cos you don't know shit about Futa (y)
- If you don't want to play a game, there is no need to announce it to all of us, just fuck off to another thread like the rest of us are smart enough to do :D

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
So, is every content here locked behind a Patreon paywall?
Nothing to do here aside from some crappy minigame.

Reactions: leechurch

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
So, is every content here locked behind a Patreon paywall?
Nothing to do here aside from some crappy minigame.
As sgb3 said " and then I talked to someone who softlocked the game " so I guess we are just waiting for an update so it won't softlock, otherwise there is pretty much nothing to try in the demo