Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Even though it looks 100% carpet munching, because there's a hint of a father's cock in there somewhere, I'll bite...

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
The visual quality is so good.
The conversation is very bad.
But still way better than most who don't have either.

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Hey DumbKoala :love: i'm going to praise u a bit more haha

I supported you on Pixiv Fanbox a few days ago and i have to say this here...
For all the fans of your work, there is so much more "art" to discover on SubscribeStar or Pixiv Fanbox that is not on F95... I really like your 4K Koala Vision content (Comics with Animation), more then 20 stories!
Effy & Rachel's Homework is so fucking hot, and Sinners and so much more hehe!! (y)
I know that i'm a bit advertising now, but man... if u like his work then your missing out a LOT of HOT stuff !

;)

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hey DumbKoala :love: i'm going to praise u a bit more haha

I supported you on Pixiv Fanbox a few days ago and i have to say this here...
For all the fans of your work, there is so much more "art" to discover on SubscribeStar or Pixiv Fanbox that is not on F95... I really like your 4K Koala Vision content (Comics with Animation), more then 20 stories!
Effy & Rachel's Homework is so fucking hot, and Sinners and so much more hehe!! (y)
I know that i'm a bit advertising now, but man... if u like his work then your missing out a LOT of HOT stuff !

;)
Feel free to advertise for me all you want :D

Yeah, my games are just the tip of the iceberg really. My content is mainly my comics, and there are now 30+ completed stories in the Dumb Koala universe. But I'm most proud of my Koala Vision videos. I think it's a pretty unique way to present a comic as a video with animations and transitions and whatnot. Glad you enjoyed them :)

And thank you for your support!

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I really like girls blushing in these games, but it's a little overkill here. They look like they've got sunburn. Unless they actually are, in that case disregard lol.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
But @LightmanP and I are working on a long format game once Clara's Love Hotel is concluded, made as a game first and featuring all your fave DK characters! Can't wait for you to play it!
Awesome!

I like your lighthearted short stories (not touching Kidnap - that shit is too dark for my liking), but (as I already wrote in my review of Clara's Love Hotel) I really want to see a more fleshed out VN set in the established universe of your characters.

The dream setting would be something along these lines:

A town with three acquainted / neighbouring families...
  • Erica & Jerry and their daughters Sasha & Vicky,
  • Abigail (& ?) and her (their) twin daughters Mia & Naomi,
  • ?? and their daughters Holly & Louise...
...and some townsfolk...
  • best friends of the daughters (Rebecca, etc.),
  • Jake (the teacher) and at least another (female, lesbian?) teacher,
  • a few (but not too many) side characters (mailwoman, yoga instructor, etc.).
The story starts pretty tame with an introduction of the everyday life of the various families and characters (= different subplots).

By and by we learn more about their lewd fantasies (and marital problems)...
  • the daughters fantasising about first experiences,
  • Jerry fantasising about the mailwoman / one of the female neigbours,
  • Jake fantasising about his colleague / Erica,
  • the female teacher fantasising about Abigail / her female students,
  • the (male) yoga instructor fantasising about his female clients.
Then things start picking up pace...
  • the daughters experimenting with their friends,
  • Jerry having an affair with the mailwoman,
  • Jake having an affair with Erica,
  • the yoga instructor seducing his clients...
...and gradually spiral out of control...
  • the daughters getting caught by their siblings while sexually experimenting with their friends,
  • one of the daughters seducing Jake in exchange for better grades,
  • the female teacher dominating Abigail or one of her daughters asking for sexual favours in exchange for better grades...
...until finally...
  • the daughters are sexually experimenting with their siblings,
  • the daughters learn about their parents' infidelity and start taking advantage of them.
Final scene:
A big summer garden & pool party where all the sexual relationships and cheating gets revealed, but everyone is already too drunk (and horny) to actually care - and the party turns into a massive orgy. The end. ;)

Kidding. On a more serious note:
I personally prefer adult VNs with focus on story rather than lewd scenes - that's why I wouldn't mind if DumbKoala's next project turned out to be more grounded / realistic than her previous works, but I'm definitely not complaining if this isn't the case.

*sigh* Alright, alright - I admit: Her smexy content is a guilty pleasure of mine. Are you happy now?

Last edited:

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Awesome!

I like your lighthearted short stories (not touching Kidnap - that shit is too dark for my liking), but (as I already wrote in my review of Clara's Love Hotel) I really want to see a more fleshed out VN set in the established universe of your characters.

The dream setting would be something along these lines:

A town with three acquainted / neighbouring families...
  • Erica & Jerry and their daughters Sasha & Vicky,
  • Abigail (& ?) and her (their) twin daughters Mia & Naomi,
  • ?? and their daughters Holly & Louise...
...and some townsfolk...
  • best friends of the daughters (Rebecca, etc.),
  • Jake (the teacher) and at least another (female, lesbian?) teacher,
  • a few (but not too many) side characters (mailwoman, yoga instructor, etc.).
The story starts pretty tame with an introduction of the everyday life of the various families and characters (= different subplots).

By and by we learn more about their lewd fantasies (and marital problems)...
  • the daughters fantasising about first experiences,
  • Jerry fantasising about the mailwoman / one of the female neigbours,
  • Jake fantasising about his colleague / Erica,
  • the female teacher fantasising about Abigail / her female students,
  • the (male) yoga instructor fantasising about his female clients.
Then things start picking up pace...
  • the daughters experimenting with their friends,
  • Jerry having an affair with the mailwoman,
  • Jake having an affair with Erica,
  • the yoga instructor seducing his clients...
...and gradually spiral out of control...
  • the daughters getting caught by their siblings while sexually experimenting with their friends,
  • one of the daughters seducing Jake in exchange for better grades,
  • the female teacher dominating Abigail or one of her daughters asking for sexual favours in exchange for better grades...
...until finally...
  • the daughters are sexually experimenting with their siblings,
  • the daughters learn about their parents' infidelity and start taking advantage of them.
Final scene:
A big summer garden & pool party where all the sexual relationships and cheating gets revealed, but everyone is already too drunk (and horny) to actually care - and the party turns into a massive orgy. The end. ;)

Kidding. On a more serious note:
I personally prefer adult VNs with focus on story rather than lewd scenes - that's why I wouldn't mind if DumbKoala's next project turned out to be more grounded / realistic than her previous works, but I'm definitely not complaining if this isn't the case.

*sigh* Alright, alright - I admit: Her smexy content is a guilty pleasure of mine. Are you happy now?
Love the idea, but we already have a premise and plot mapped out for our big game.

We can't wait for you all to play it!

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The animation is very, very good! There are really popular and successful titles that don't have half as good of animation as th is has.
Specifically the penetration and the general lifelike motion is excellent!

If this was just a small, proof of concept I'd say you're a go on it or a larger project!

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
DumbKoala never disappoints! Incredible renders! Though I would like longer games. Will that ever bee in the cards in the future?
Yeah, we're planning on a full, game first project next year. At the moment all my games are conversions of my comics. As I release them every week on , they tend to be short and to the point :D

Reactions: TexOperator

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
perfect girls and idea, but is there any way make it from 480p to 720 at least(i dont know how to describe the quality of renders)
like at front page 1st image.
at least give it to gta 3, sa and vc remakers so then they will run it through AI:geek:
or maybe its just a vicky's hair make look it 2017ish

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes