RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
SIMPLE WALKTHROUGH ✍
  1. Load save file 3 (not 9)
  2. Enter Chief's bathroom -enjoy the cutscenes
  3. Find your way to accomplish all activities from 4 subjects: Rama, Ana's book, PC (research), and Kiki
  4. Rama only appears in the mornings at Dann's house
  5. Ana's book is only readable at night
  6. PC can be accessed anytime (but with internet data)
  7. Kiki only appears in the evenings
  8. Once you've finished them all, a pop up will appear
The update has an approximately 30-60 minute gameplay :)
not sure if you change something in the code but it game breaking if you save in this location, if you save in the chief house when he's showing you the rooms in the last update, your stuck in the upper wall/chief standing in the kitchen.

save file one in bug file. had to use mtool to fix it.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
M0ckingB1rd
Thank you for enjoying the game. I also appreciate your feedback. Oh LOL, it's another local-local language in Indonesia. I was just fooling around with the guy, but it seems that the dude didn't even bother to respond xD

kingbloo123
Yes, that is caused by the release having a map-ratio upgrade. Therefore, it causes old saves not to work properly due to different positioning within the map. You may either use the tool to force old saves to work or load the game from the one I inserted (save file 3). Map ratio will no longer be tweaked, so from now on, I believe the next-next update will be safe for old save files. (If you don't like the current stats of the default save file, you may restart the game while using the "Speedrunner mode" so you don't have to watch every cutscene.)

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
M0ckingB1rd
Thank you for enjoying the game. I also appreciate your feedback & encouragement, because I can't deny your assessment isn't wrong. Oh LOL, it's another local-local language in Indonesia. I was just fooling around with the guy, but it seems that the dude didn't even bother to respond xD

kingbloo123
Yes, that is caused by the release having a map-ratio upgrade. Therefore, it causes old saves not to work properly due to different positioning within the map. You may either use the tool to force old saves to work or load the game from the one I inserted (save file 3). Map ratio will no longer be tweaked, so from now on, I believe the next-next update will be safe for old save files. (If you don't like the current stats of the default save file, you may restart the game while using the "Speedrunner mode" so you don't have to watch every cutscene.)
yea I saw your save late, but good to know thanks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SashasStoryCultureShock-0.2.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
A bug report:

After the man barfed (in the nw house at the West Side) on my shirt, I went to the water, washed my shirt, peed, got back there this happened:

CUltureBug.png

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Thank you for the report. The best option for now is to avoid going outside bottomless and go straight to the exclamation mark. The bug is now fixed thanks to you. ;)
Just in case that nothing gets overlooked :D
The game loads Sasha off screen after the cutscene with the brush. You don't have a chance do go anywhere before.
Happened with a fresh game, no old saves were used.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
M0ckingB1rd
Thank you for enjoying the game. I also appreciate your feedback & encouragement, because I can't deny your assessment isn't wrong. Oh LOL, it's another local-local language in Indonesia. I was just fooling around with the guy, but it seems that the dude didn't even bother to respond xD

kingbloo123
Just stumbled upon this game in the latest games area with seeing female protagonist and lesbian tags I was highly intrigued, looks good on the models too also in changelog noticed just a bit of stuff that looked towards fetishes in game...yet still it fathoms me why fem. protag games lack the foot fetish element I get not everyone is into that sort of thing yet other stuff is put in that maybe people don't like just sayin'...

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
i wanted to review this update (educated review)... how do i do that? new to this, apologies in advance. thanks

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Konstantin & Arcachnar Thank you for the report, the bug has been fixed for the next update. For now, you can follow my previous post; skipping the entire cutscene by using your "speed runner" mode right before the cutscene starts
telmort There will be lesbian scenes in the future. However, for lesbian-only route, unfortunately there won't be any because Sasha is bi.
voidzone247 The positioning bug is merely due to upgrading the map's ratio, it didn't occur in previous releases. Therefore, for now the best option I can offer is to use "speedrunner" mode right before the cutscene
cubba Ah, I see. Now it's fixed thanks to you. The solution for now would be skipping the cutscene using "speed runner mode"
HBKTheIcon69 One day perhaps I'll make a scene about her foot :)
binaryoneoone You may click "the stars" on the top-right corner of the page & it'll lead you to writing a review

P.S.
The positioning bug at Linn's 3rd scene and Dann's 1st encounter is totally on me. I definitely missed them while using speedrunner more. All your reports have been received well and the bugs are all now fixed. I wouldn't have caught it, if it wasn't for you guys!. You can either skip the entire cutscene with speedrunner mode (I recommend this because there are still many content after that bug) or wait for the next update:)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
houdini88
I asked the dev in their discord and they told me there are 7 spread across the maps. But I only found 4 so far:
  • At the left corner map hidden in the trees at the 1st ever "bus arrival" prologue (the map where we had to select phone from our inventory)
  • At the barrel in Dann's house but only when we play as Rama
  • Near the bread/cupboard at Chief's living room
  • At the flower pot beneath Sasha's PC
They also told me that the cheat system is still a prototype, it's great for gaining easy money, but not quite ready for stats changes

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes