Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Same. Before the whole baby scenario she was my favorite LI, but the fact that she would be pregnant whether you're on her path or not (along with the whole crazy talk with her during this update) really messes up my head because players are bound to be suspicious: Is the child really MC's, or in fact her ex's but she chooses to lie?
sadly she is still my favorite LI in this despite the baby thing if you are on or off her path. Just because I don't really like any of the other LI on the same level. Only one that comes kind of close is the cam girl forgot her name Debbie I think? but problem with her is her breast are too big for my taste but I feel bad for her and like her character more than anyone else in this dumpster fire of a game lol just not anywhere close to the same level as Janine .

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
sadly she is still my favorite LI in this despite the baby thing if you are on or off her path. Just because I don't really like any of the other LI on the same level. Only one that comes kind of close is the cam girl forgot her name Debbie I think? but problem with her is her breast are too big for my taste but I feel bad for her and like her character more than anyone else in this dumpster fire of a game lol just not anywhere close to the same level as Janine .
Her name is Dorothy and yeah she's my second favorite LI aside from Janine. I agree that even though the baby thing is really messy she's still my favorite just because the others are either toxic, crazy, or both.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Was enjoying the game a lot till the Adele scene. Why tf is the protag wearing a stupid gimp suit and using a dildo on her that's more than triple the size of his cock? Wtf dev?

Reactions: MAD6999

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone has this on , it got an update today and is now the same now as here and Patreon.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like whole family are batshit crazy - dad was self-destructive profligate, mom have split personality, sister is psychotic sociopath and MC is schizophrenic with paranoid tendency
bad genetics with history of inbreeding? dad and Robert (who also crazy) are brothers (organ compatibility fits) and Miriam their sister? would make sense why everyone so fucked up

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Is the "rape" genre tag due to the rape in story Janine read w/ MC beside her or is there actually a rape event in the actual story?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is the "rape" genre tag due to the rape in story Janine read w/ MC beside her or is there actually a rape event in the actual story?
pretty sure there is a scene where you rape the mother too tho might be more considered sleep sex for the tags on this site I forget exactly how the scene plays out

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Its with the sister. Keyword Captain Banana...
yeah but he was asking if there was anyone else besides the sister which is why I replied the mother cause from what I recall of the mother there was a sleep sex scene or she was faking it I forget either way id still consider that rape.

Edit o I thought he mentioned the sister but he mentioned another character guess I brain farted on the name

Sep 4, 2018
About the baby stuff, the only thing we can hope when Janine has the baby it's a girl, so there is another girl for the Mc to do stuff with later.;)

• Angry
Reactions: sluraplea
Sep 4, 2018
do what stuff? changing diapers?
When Mc is a older guy and the daughter becomes 18 or older then she free game at that point lol, but we can only hope the game last that long to see the kid grow up unless the dev. pulls another crazy thing by doing the whole x years later to skip to when everyone is older to rush along the story if the dev. Even keeps the kid apart of the game. Most devs do pregnancy stuff near the end of games to not have to deal with the extra rendering of the kids growing up etc. or the woman has the kid but is hardly seen or talked about after.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes