• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Is there any benefit to mentioning your adventure with Michelle to Timmy or suggesting Timmy to Beatrice in the coffee break? The mod by Koga3 linked in OP suggests the options that have Timmy will have more content. I'm still not sure how, maybe in the future? And if so, what kind of scenes/content? Is the dev planning to do NTR in the story?

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I´m a little bit at a loss here.
On several other sites this game has an incest tag, which is missing on this site.
The others provide v0.2.6 here is 0.2.9 available.
Is this tag simply missing here or was that content ditched during the latest update?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695968464082.png
Sassy Girl next release: September 29!
MC will have an amazing evening with Miriam!
1695968502901.png

Starting today, the walkthrough for Sassy Girl is available.

There will be two releases per month, one for each update.

Be careful because it contains all plot spoilers!

May 27, 2017
Jesus.... another game with oversized breasts.... do the dev´s ever get bored with this unrealistic tits?
I get it, teens are enjoying these breasts, why? i don´t know but let me assure you. Real life is not like that... at all.
If you ever expect to see this oversized tits; you´ll facing an obese woman. If this is your preference... be my guest.
And, what was the point of your comment? All you did was kink-shame and complain about something which you'd never like or even give a fair chance to, something which clearly isn't meant for you.

Big Tits (real or fake) are a fetish like any other, you either like it or you don't; and if any kink is not doing it for you, then move the fuck on! I'm sick of seeing such comments hating on Big/Huge Tits (however unrealistic they may be). If you don't like something you see, it was never meant for you and you're never going to get its appeal, just leave it for those who do enjoy it. The world is full of different kinds of people who like different things, if you cannot respect that fact, then don't interact on public forums.

Have you ever considered that you might be in the minority in disliking something? Devs are gonna make whatever they prefer to work on. If a majority of female models in games have huge breasts, then maybe that's what the devs are personally into, or they think that's what most players would enjoy. Also, the plastic surgery industry is only gaining more popularity with time; some women give money to ruin their bodies and natural beauty. Have you ever stopped to think about why they may be doing that? Either way, pointless comments like yours aren't going to change anything. If you want to make a real difference, support devs who make smaller breasted models.

There always is a civil way to convey your message. You could have said something like, "Big tits aren't my thing, but it'd be nice to see some more variety in the models". That would've be a non-dickish and respectful way to broach this topic, and give some constructive criticism, while leaving it open for discussion.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I don't understand why people are striving so badly for realism in games? Just go outside the door, you get all the realism you want and what's more, it really is realism at its highest definition!
Skimpy armor, can't protect anything! How can he swing that big sword so eaisly? It probably weights 3 times his own weight!
The MC is too young for this or that.
I haven't played this game yet, but argh! Why complain about realism in games? What makes games fun are that they aren't so real? We can shoot people in the head, we can grope women and be a total douche, we can double jump and shoot fire balls and have skimpy armor while doing it, or a fatass sword. I'll never understand why people bring realism in to gaming discussions.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.2.11] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 186mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SassyGirl-0.2.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: tommyjohne
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes