• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well shit hopefully it gets reinstated soon.
View attachment 3398391
It won't, there is incest baked right into the game now. It was hidden on site for a while without it having incest tag, as soon as the tag was added the white knight reported it, and now the white knights are reporting all the small-time dev's because they cannot get the big incest dev's removed :ROFLMAO:

It will have to move to SS or be a Steam only game now.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bcool and Kipling

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It won't, there is incest baked right into the game now. It was hidden on site for a while without it having incest tag, as soon as the tag was added the white knight reported it, and now the white knights are reporting all the small-time dev's because they cannot get the big incest dev's removed :ROFLMAO:

It will have to move to SS or be a Steam only game now.
The devs patreon page has already been reinstated

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
This is a great game noow that I have played through it. There are the following issues though:

1. Very weird and bipolar characters - Karen wit her superiority, Adele with her attitude (she's kinda cool though), Miriam with her tantrums & mood swings, Janine with her weird fantasies, Dorothy with her stupidity and Beatrice - I guess you could call her kinks normal as of now.

2. Too much incest in the game. I understand that its required for the story but is there truly no way to narrate this withot incest?

3. Lack of scenes with Adele. Would love to bang her.

4. Loved the Karen scene despite the bickering prior. Good touch making her cum multiple times.

Reactions: Kipling

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
2. Too much incest in the game. I understand that its required for the story but is there truly no way to narrate this withot incest?
Too much? It didn't have any until just a few updates ago when it was revealed she was your mother, and had her name changed, and effectively making the her snotty nose daughter your sister, well probably your "step" sister and lots don't really consider that incest. There wasn't anything at all with them for several updates and it's only them so far at least from my memory and just 2 scenes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
what would be next thing to complain for?
the game is great BUT...there is too many hot women...too much sex..too much dialogues...too much (just pick your fav).
#gottalovef95z_suchagreatinsights

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
the game is great BUT...there is too many hot women...too much sex..too much dialogues...too much (just pick your fav).
I mean, I have read those exact complains in other threads, so...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
to be fair depending on the game and what kind of AVN it's trying to be to much sex is a fair complaint cause it can take away to much from the story and game could feel stale if it's to often. Again depends what the genre the game is and what's it's trying to be. To be clear I don't think that complaint is valid for this game.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Too much? It didn't have any until just a few updates ago when it was revealed she was your mother, and had her name changed, and effectively making the her snotty nose daughter your sister, well probably your "step" sister and lots don't really consider that incest. There wasn't anything at all with them for several updates and it's only them so far at least from my memory and just 2 scenes.
From what I remember she's definitely mc's sister. Miriam had her second pregnancy with mc's father and because he was overly generous with their money she decided to accept the billionaire's proposal and left mc's father.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I do think the bipolar character complaints is valid. I get the comedic value of it but it seems overdone in this story. None of the women here are anywhere near "normal". I guess that's fine as a "writing aesthetic" choice, but it does make things a little less immersive

My one complaint with the game, if I had to make one, is that a lot of decisions don't yet impact the game. I get this is still episode 0.4.4 so maybe it all comes together in the end, so I still rate this 5/5. I do think the dev would benefit from resolving some of the numerous open threads or at least trying to fold them back into the story (even if into multiple paths) sooner lest we risk doing too much too quickly at the end

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

200 New Images
10 New Animations
6500 words
4 new scenes
Bug fix
After the bizarre adventure with Karen, MC returns home and meets Miriam sunbathing. The woman will once again prove that she is not well in the head. MC will question his own mental health. Finally, Adele will be punished by MC for her sins.
Win=
Mac=
Html Web=

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sassy Girl [v0.4.8] [Hematite]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

-----------------------------------------------------

Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings
KoGa3 when you find time v0.4.8 is here :coffee:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes