gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The somewhat broken English combined with all the characters being somewhat deranged does lend the game a certain je ne sais quoi. I'm never quite sure in any given scene if it's the character being mental, the writer's English being shaky, or both.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In general, a game needs characters that appeal and carry the story. Here, there are only characters that piss you off and you don't care if the whole group gets hit by a bus. The player loses nothing in that situation. That's why it's not playable.
Hell even before playing this game only 1 character from the previews was appealing to me and turns out that character is the most normal out of the bunch. So I 100% only plan to play her path, this game feels like a guilty pleasure for me not gonna lie. I just want to see what happens cause how crazy everyone is but don't care about the story at all lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Guilty Pleasure is a hell of a lot better and more tolerable than this. You don't need to delete it because you're pissed off. Even that game can't get through the sieve without being annoying, but that game isn't built around annoyance like this game is. I just can't play this one when there are no tolerable characters.
haha well I have a high tolerance for watching or playing things that suck tbh. I'm somehow able to find some enjoyment from this but I know it's shit which is why I consider a guilty pleasure but yeah I agree with you.

Reactions: Rotten-Pussy

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I don't know if it's the language barrier, or on purpose, but these conversations crack me up! :ROFLMAO:

Adele: Because the world sucks.
Adele: Men suck.
Adele: Women suck.
Adele: The system sucks.
MC: My sadness increases.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I wonder when Miriam had a daughter with her son. Did she okay if her son impregnate her daughter/granddaughter.

Character & theme set up just got me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Wow, last time I played this game was around when Josephine arrived. She was a bit over the top in her entitled bitchiness, but still believable.
Now I caught up and realized since then the game has gone bonkers.
Miriam totally crazy. Josephine batshit crazy. (In stead of MC I'd be worried its inherited.) Dorothy intellectually disabled. And Karen, who seemed to be the most normal also started to behave stupidly in the last update.
And MC also did some extreme stuff.

Now, I'm not against most of the fetishes used in the game but with all these added together it's hard to take it seriously, which is totally different from how it started out to be.

Last edited:

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
I am not against harem games and usually go harem routes on first playthrough if not a single LI gets my interest high enough, but hearing Miriam say at the beginning of relationship that MC can have other women was such a big turn off. Especially that I thought she was more of a obsessive/possessive type of character considering her past and her head problems.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's with all the "Mom"?? Does anybody ever say that? Is that a literal translation from a language where people exclaim "Mom" in surprise?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

===============================
Feb. 10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.4

===============================

Download Mod v0.4.4 (~4MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.4 (~320MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
The recommendation in the image below is wrong (unless it has an impact on future events later in the story that I don't know of). The better choice is to pretend to be sleepwalking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Not sure why Dev try to focus on facial expressions so much. These emotions on faces done in bad manner, like bad actors in bad series... Need a lot of improvements in this part of game. Animations need improvements too.
Otherwise, that game really ok.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes