4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
My firewall says this game is trying to contact steam.exe when launched, does this happen to anyone else?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The loose plot and beyond inconsistent character motivations and actions, made me question what the fuck is going on more times than I could count, but the endings more than made up for it, the little sister one brought me to fucking tears like a baby. Idk if you got spare 10 hours and are a sappy cunt for gut wrenching incestuous relationship, this was a good game.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it's because I was using a renpy port (it probably is, but I know sweet FA about coding and the like) but my story was abruptly cut short on that first mission after the war (intentionally being vague because maybe spoilers).

That said, while I enjoyed the bit of the story I could actually play/understand (what supermanz95 said is an understatement! Massive, massive plotholes kicking around!), I would have liked more choices in how things go. I didnt see a non-h tag anywhere, either, so was a bit of a letdown when I couldn't find any. Or maybe I hadnt got far enough before it fatally crashed. Oh well.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Or maybe I hadnt got far enough before it fatally crashed. Oh well.
There's a few scenes for everyone here, but the only crash I had encountered was in the bunker when clicking on door on second floor, not clicking on it allowed me to pass through the game with no issues

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
the only crash I had encountered was in the bunker when clicking on door on second floor, not clicking on it allowed me to pass through the game with no issues
That's the one! Didn't even get a rollback option and for some reason the only autosave it did was way back at the start. I thought I had to get through there to continue the story/whatever that minigame is supposed to be. If its not a complete dead end like I thought, I might give it another try after I've worked through my backlog. Thanks for the info my dude!

Reactions: supermanz95

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
In the current version that's on Steam, you can enable/disable uncensored mode by hitting F2 at any time.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes