Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think the best engine for DDfunlol games is Renpy... It's more lighter, more versatile and easier to work with multi choice games. But his work in rpg maker is very good too!!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Let's talk cool.
Unfortunately not!
I know people think it's easy but it's not!
Make a game with Renpy with images, animations and choices, everyone can do it "in one day"! --> youtube ---> tuto.
Download some free software and in a month you open a Patreon account with a full game easily!
And 3 days later your game is on F95! lol
But creating a game with windows and variables on Renpy is not easy!
Renpy uses two languages, and to make a good game you have to learn python!
To make a good game on Renpy, it takes several people, graphics, sounds, script, story etc... and unfortunately I'm alone!
Today, I think with my knowledges, if "Saturday night" would be on Rpg Maker Mz, Renpy would have nothing to envy!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Let's talk cool.
Unfortunately not!
Make a game with Renpy with images, animations and choices, everyone can do it "in one day"! --> youtube ---> tuto.
Download some free software and in a month you open a Patreon account with a full game easily!
To make a good game on Renpy, it takes several people, graphics, sounds, script, story etc... and unfortunately I'm alone!
Today, I think with my knowledges, if "Saturday night" would be on Rpg Maker Mz, Renpy would have nothing to envy!

Nothing wrong with your game engine if it is used correctly mate, you focus on making awesome content :)

Reactions: ddfunlol

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Let's talk cool.
Unfortunately not!

-I am with you regarding rpg maker, I'm making my game in that engine too. You can make very good games in that engine

-But I see that you despise F95ZONE, or at least that's what it seems, I'm sure that although this is a "pirate" site, several of your "patrons" learned about your game, from this, or other pirate sites like this.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Let's talk cool.
Unfortunately not!

Thanks for answering me ... I understand a lot of developers abandon their projects just because of that, they work alone and no have financial return. But I like your work in RPG maker your style and your art keep up the good work!

Reactions: ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
-I am with you regarding rpg maker, I'm making my game in that engine too. You can make very good games in that engine

-But I see that you despise F95ZONE, or at least that's what it seems, I'm sure that although this is a "pirate" site, several of your "patrons" learned about your game, from this, or other pirate sites like this.
You are wrong, I never said that!
It's just the truth with humor!
Take care of yourself

Reactions: El Tanque

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
just played it, and damn, lots of content from the last update I played, and Im not even at the end yet!
u can see that the dev has worked a lot on it! well done.
You should really subscribe to him on Patreon and you'll find out that version 5 is even bigger and more interesting
There you go

Reactions: Asuya and baka

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
i played from begining again its a lot of content and really good now i'm in chapter 6

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Saturday Night V7 (FIX).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't try to save/load with an active choice menu. although i tried to disable it, in rare cases the access might still be possible.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.12.2021 (V7 (FIX))

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes