Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
One thing is for sure is that DDfunlol is working really hard to get out of great update, I really hope you can have more patrons to put together a small team. :love:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
he really need to have a writer, a native English writer/proofreader that helps with the text.
but I understand that right now he cant afford to hire one, but maybe a volunteer? or non-profit writer/proofreader until he gets enough funding that he can share a bit of it. I believe with a proper english, it would improve the game a lot.

Reactions: Asuya and ddfunlol

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Saturday Night [v4.5] DDfunlol

Original Size Win: 3.34 GB

Compressed Size Win: 310 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Good morning everyone, one question, how many secret rooms are there? I only found 2, is there any more? thanks ;)

Voldomort

Nov 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Saturday Night V4.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me
Reality is often disappointing
Praying that there are no cock block penalties on the play from Dylan...
The scenes that you all are expecting would take 10 years more to be developed. But this is a good game with good renders and animations.
Now I boycott Dylan root for that reason. # Nomeattodylan
Yes, you are right :) Andy's lunch place:D
).
updated: 04.11.2020
What to do

mikex1312

Nov 5, 2020
Hello everybody, AND hey DDFUNLOL you are great AND thanks to make this AMAZING game.

i have version 4.5 (cause cant pay patreon :-( sorry) AND when i go to the drug dealer show me “NEXT VERSION” its be cause DONT have new version?

Thank all
PS
Sorry for MY English ;-)

Reactions: ddfunlol
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes