Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher: DDfunlol
This RPG is great, I played the first versions and although I struggled to discover the code of the private room it was difficult ... to have been excellent, only the erotic animation was missing. :love:;)

Reactions: ddfunlol

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Developer/Publisher: DDfunlol
This RPG is great, I played the first versions and although I struggled to discover the code of the private room it was difficult ... to have been excellent, only the erotic animation was missing. :love:;)
code 7878 i think it's from VIP

Reactions: Moricano
Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to pursue the Cheating path? So far from what I see I ended up on the Hot Wife/Cuckold path (husband is encouraging Naomi to give BJ and recently gave her the greenlight to sleep with other people)

mikex1312

Nov 5, 2020
Hey ddfunlol, do u think THAT in the next version is possible to includes shemale AND/OR Bestiality?

Thanks for YOUR big AND amazing game!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello :)
The "next version is V5", it has been available for $ 1 for a few days and will be free in a few weeks!
No bestiality in SN but there is something similar, I got around the problem! (pretty fun)
Shemal will be in the next version, the scene has been written for a long time!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Hello :)
The "next version is V5", it has been available for $ 1 for a few days and will be free in a few weeks!
No bestiality in SN but there is something similar, I got around the problem! (pretty fun)
Shemal will be in the next version, the scene has been written for a long time!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!
Oh, I can not wait to see what is in store.
Might have to drop one of my other patreons and redirect to you. I love your games.

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Hi
" Where is the update?" <---- I don't owe anyone anything.
Now it will be in February, just because you ask the question without the slightest respect! ---> "Hi, please, thanks...."
Take care of yourself and happy new year!
You drew a strange conclusion from my message. But that's up to you. In February so in February. Take care of yourself.)

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Everything's fine, I'm not mad at you!
But if you were to be in my shoes, I can tell you that you would not like that kind of phrase!
The game will be available at the same time as the New Year's game, (a full game)!
Take care of yourself!

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Everything's fine, I'm not mad at you!
But if you were to be in my shoes, I can tell you that you would not like that kind of phrase!
The game will be available at the same time as the New Year's game, (a full game)!
Take care of yourself!
Perhaps you and I have a different understanding of respect and a different style of communication on the Internet. I didn't mean to offend you. ;)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes