ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Krug0 Next update :)

1) Do not install any software!
Extract the game with an updated version of Winrar (The V6) and click on Game.exe

2) The full game is available from 1 dollar for one month, then from 5 dollars.
Bad luck, it is also available on F95 ;)

3) For 1 dollar you have access to all games except NCSM, Happy new year 2020 and JF.
These games are available starting at $5 because of the content!
I have already received a ban from Patreon! (risk = bonus)
I am no longer allowed to talk about these games on Patreon, all the information is on Discord!

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Would you please consider add replay function in game or add more save slot ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously...
All RPGM type game that Japanese who create , all has replay function , at least I never see witch one don't has.
So.. I thought that was basic function about RPGM ... clearly , I was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcclem5257

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Creating replays would take too long!
I don't know, I believe 20 slots is the maximum for backups!
I will look!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Would you please consider add replay function in game or add more save slot ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously...
All RPGM type game that Japanese who create , all has replay function , at least I never see witch one don't has.
So.. I thought that was basic function about RPGM ... clearly , I was wrong.
This is not a basic function and there is no program for it!
I did it for NCSM, it's a huge job!
I will not do it again...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nice new update,i really like it! Is there gone a be a chance for Naomi to get pregnant by someone - seems like there are too many guys who want to breed her(from before and even from now) :D and i will love that to happen(may be to has a option to choose if Naomi will take or not the "morning-after pill" or even to forget about the pill)! Also,will there be more available situations where Naomi can decide to cheat more often to her husband(Kayle),because for now it seems like the maximum "Cheat points" are 50 and with that new update the "Shared points" become 40 just from playing the story without need to do a choice about that new 10 points - seems like no matter what,there are always even "Shared points" which you win at some point,but it will be better if you can has the option to choose to win or avoid this points,because i definitely want to win more "Cheating points" and to not win "Shared points"!

PS: Can i drunk some of this "drug pills" Naomi take from the dealer outside the bar?(the situation with the cops and she pretending to be the dealer's girlfriend)

PS 2: Can't wait for the next update to see how more sex Naomi will has again :D

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Kurobatique
Hello!
That's a lot ^^
From memory you can have a maximum of 160 cheating/sharing points.
It all depends on the choices you make.
The help is long and quite complicated, I confess!
For the moment I can't say anything, but the end of the game depends on the number of points!

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Krug0 Next update :)

1) Do not install any software!
Extract the game with an updated version of Winrar (The V6) and click on Game.exe

2) The full game is available from 1 dollar for one month, then from 5 dollars.
Bad luck, it is also available on F95 ;)

3) For 1 dollar you have access to all games except NCSM, Happy new year 2020 and JF.
These games are available starting at $5 because of the content!
I have already received a ban from Patreon! (risk = bonus)
I am no longer allowed to talk about these games on Patreon, all the information is on Discord!
So we dont need to install anything to play the game, nice.
And we get all the content and games for 5$ tier. OK thanks for the info

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Kurobatique
Hello!
That's a lot ^^
From memory you can have a maximum of 160 cheating/sharing points.
It all depends on the choices you make.
The help is long and quite complicated, I confess!
For the moment I can't say anything, but the end of the game depends on the number of points!

Take care of yourself and the people you love.
160? Do you mean 160 is the maximum of the cheating points and the same is the maximum of sharing points,or you mean that 160 is the maximum points from both cheating and sharing?
I guess i will need to start the game from beginning again and try to see if that's true because i didn't find there so many points!

PS: I see there is a Walkthrough,but i don't see there to have information about the points and that how cheating/sharing points you will win after making any of the choices there!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am a fan of "lesson of passion".
The idea was born from this game!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!
Club Velvet Rose is one of my favourite, together with Living with temptations: wife gone Wilder (the gangbang sharing scene with the beautiful Tracy at the club is amazing).
But Saturday Night is complete or there are still some update to go out?

Reactions: ddfunlol
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes