Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Saturday Night V5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.02.2021 (fix for "Monster.png")
hey man 1st time i saw this on ur port,been using all ur ports.any suggestions?im on android 9.0
Screenshot_2021-02-16-06-50-15-569_org.saturday.night.the66.jpg

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i can't reproduce your problem.
either provide a save file before the error happens or if it's during/after saving, download the updated build.
nah man,its my first time trying this game,DL'ed ur port 2x,same happens everytime i open the app.doesnt happen in ur other game ports ,smooth af.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
nah man,its my first time trying this game,DL'ed ur port 2x,same happens everytime i open the app.doesnt happen in ur other game ports ,smooth af.
try it again, i made some changes.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Is there way to save it, Or you just have to keep playing till menu option pops up.
Yes, in the middle of the club, look up on the left hand side near the top, says "menu". That is where you can save.

And swipe up will also bring the "save" menu up.

Happy gaming.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
just finished the game and its really good,scripts are a bit off yeah but i just used my imagination lol.if ddfun gets a good english writer this game would be a blast.great game ddfun,hope we get a DAP scene with naomi too ;)

Reactions: ddfunlol

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
V5, after following the guide, is perfect, and with the m/m stuff is spicy enough to be played thoroughly
I can't wait for an update, especially BI - as heteroflexible guy that did most of the scenes here in real life, I feel the lack of any well written bi content
If anybody wants saves I've got one at each level - 7 saves total, extract in x:\Saturday_Night_V5_Win\Saturday Night V5 Win\www\

Reactions: lulinlul

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I understand!
I don't think anyone can pretend to know all the corners of sexuality and me first!
The game is fast, the scenes are fast and I know that the dialogues are not well written even after several rereadings!
There will be a bi scene, but for now I still have a lot of reading to do to write something correct without disrespecting people!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

RuslanKSK

Mar 20, 2021
Привет. Кто сохранил игру? Я получаю сообщение об ошибке.

fictionman

Jul 27, 2020
I understand!
I don't think anyone can pretend to know all the corners of sexuality and me first!
The game is fast, the scenes are fast and I know that the dialogues are not well written even after several rereadings!
There will be a bi scene, but for now I still have a lot of reading to do to write something correct without disrespecting people!

the game is going very well. I can't wait a little more each episode. but I expect a psychologically realistic dp or dap or gangbang scene from you. for naomi. also naomi can be called my favorite game character. it matters :).
It may also be nice to use thinner underwear for naomi's hips. for example hollow our thongs or thin g strings or slut wears. Also, if you do a small operation on the breasts with a stage and if it is more realistic (you know, ultra wide), it can be super :)

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
the game is going very well. I can't wait a little more each episode. but I expect a psychologically realistic dp or dap or gangbang scene from you. for naomi. also naomi can be called my favorite game character. it matters :).
It may also be nice to use thinner underwear for naomi's hips. for example hollow our thongs or thin g strings or slut wears. Also, if you do a small operation on the breasts with a stage and if it is more realistic (you know, ultra wide), it can be super :)
Some of what you say is already in the next version!
I just learned how to make new, more realistic animations, also in the next version!

fictionman

Jul 27, 2020
Some of what you say is already in the next version!
I just learned how to make new, more realistic animations, also in the next version!

super news. Thank you very much for your efforts :)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes