LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
DDFUNLOL, thinking about joining your Patreon, question though, do i need a mega account paid version, i know you games excedd the 4GB free bandwidth. So yeah wondering if I need a paid account to download (or takes over 2 days to download).
Thanks mate

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
DDFUNLOL, thinking about joining your Patreon, question though, do i need a mega account paid version, i know you games excedd the 4GB free bandwidth. So yeah wondering if I need a paid account to download (or takes over 2 days to download).
Thanks mate
No you do not need a paid mega account to download large files, there are two caps on the accounts one on the source account, depending on their account it only allows a certain amount of download per xx hours, and one on your account with the same, you can only download yy amount per xx hours a day, if it pops up with either of those messages it should state download will resume in xx amount of time, jut go and leave it and they will eventually complete the download, well assuming nothing glitches on your or their end anyway, there have been a couple of times for me that big downloads did not complete and I ended up restarting them, which was kinda tedious.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Hello.
Thank you for your messages and the motivation you give me!
1-You can record/save whenever you want except during an animation!
Read the help file, everything is written in it!
2-Warning, for the taxi, read the help file!
There are five different possibilities, from memory :
Cheating : two roads/paths!
Sharing: 3 roads/paths!
Same for the house, two possibilities! cheating/sharing!
3-this scene has a problem, even after reconstruction the bug is still present!
And I admit, it wasn't a priority...
4-For the naughty points, I don't know.
On the other hand, I do know that there will be new bad endings!
Futa, lesbian and....Shhh!

At the moment I'm finishing JF and starting a game for Christmas!
99% NTR
Take care of yourself and the people you love.
K 3 questions. I tried to look through the thread and didn't find the answers (Of course I didn't look that hard) Why not the NTR tag? Because it is too obvious? Why would lesbian be a bad ending? What does the naughty patch do? (No I haven't even tried to play the game yet)

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks mate
Hi
No, don't pay to use Mega!
I have tried several web hosts and Mega seems to be the least problematic!
Mega offers free options to increase your download limit, install the app on the phone, and more... ( with a account)
Otherwise, you just need to turn your router off and on again to get a new IP and reset your counter (offline to Mega)
And as I said elsewhere, you can connect your computer to wifi with your phone and use 4g / 5g to download 5giga in just a few minutes!
For the next update, I'll try to create two archives!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Apparently I did something wrong. I imported my save from V5. It opened and finished that scene with a conversation between the ladies and told me I had reached the end of V5. Tell me I don't have to restart from the beginning.
Me too. There's a new content when you use the 2 new codes. I don't know are these 2 codes version 6 or the version 6 is implemented in the main story without using the codes for additional content.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes