VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone answer please?
1) Is V6 continue to v5? I mean after catwoman scene, is there a continue? Or new scenes are only coming with codes? 7878 - 1001
2) I pasted all files from naught patch to main game folder but I couldn't find how can I use this patch and patch scenes? How can I trigger this? It looks like the same game.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Can someone answer please?
1) Is V6 continue to v5? I mean after catwoman scene, is there a continue or new scenes are only for codes? 7878 - 1001
2) I pasted all files from naught patch to main game folder but I couldn't find how can I use this patch and patch scenes? How can I trigger this? It looks like the same game.
1) no continue to v5 it ends in cat woman scene, yes is only for codes.
2) if i don't remember bad you need to begin again and put some codes at any moment but dont true me so much anyone can answer this better.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Javichu Thanks for the answer. Do you know which code I need to use to see naughty patch?
From the front page, changelog:
v6 + Naughty Patch
The "naughty patch" is an extension of the bad ending, that of the bar!
It's short, these are things that people wanted to see with Naomi!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
It's a small extension of code 7878!
This patch is not mandatory to run the game!
Several people have asked me the same with Naomi so I did it this time and for the last time!
It's dirty, special humor, I let my imagination run wild!
The first patch contained a bug which was not fixed, I fixed it!
Is V6 an update? Yes!
Is V6 a DLC? no!
A DLC is not mandatory to play a game, an update is!
If tomorrow I only do small update patches, without V6 the game won't work, so it's not a DLC.
And maybe that's what I'll do to prevent players from having to download large files! ( no sure)

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
1622032039232.png

I get this error message after the sex scene in Gloryhole and the game crashes. Does anyone else have this problem, is there a solution? :unsure:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i love ddfunlol's work... but i don't understand how this game works. i played it long time ago and due to very long time period between updates i somehow stopped at v4. now i changed notebook, has no old saves anymore and frankly don't understand this fuss about codes and patches.
ddfunlol's post didn't help much. what i'm supposed to do now when starting from zero? extract v6 and start? does v6 contain full game (all previous updates), which codes i need and what the hell with this f**king v6 naughty patch? does anyone have it to post it here?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
New link for Naughty Patch Mega
Maybe you should read the latest info before doing this!
This is not the right one!
This link will only create problems, screams, tears, whining, sniffs, "censored".... etc... :love:
I say that, I say nothing

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes