unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
hello ?? please help my game stuck right before getting in the taxi and can't continue the game, what should i do ?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
hello ?? please help my game stuck right before getting in the taxi and can't continue the game, what should i do ?
Sorry, never happened to me. I would only suggest the golden rule of every game = "save often"... Fingers crossed!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
the last part i downloaded was V4.5. Now there is V6. Did i miss something or it's just the continuation?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The patch didn't work for me. Says failed to load the cursor2.ogg file. Anybody has any idea? thanks in advance...

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But do you have to start all over again? Because the last save of v.5 does not continue and it does not even read me the two saves that are included in the game.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
But do you have to start all over again? Because the last save of v.5 does not continue and it does not even read me the two saves that are included in the game.
If there is a patch, it has to work with the previous version = v5, otherwise it is not a patch. I have tried to start even a new game with the patch installed, however the result was the same. It looks I will have to download the whole game again...

Last edited:

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
If there is a patch, it has to work with the previous version = v5, otherwise it is not a patch. I have tried to start even a new game with the patch installed, however the result was the same. It looks I will have to download the whole game again...
For me the game works, you have to install v.6 first and then you have to overwrite the patch. What is not working for me are the previous bailouts, do I have to start over ??

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
For me the game works, you have to install v.6 first and then you have to overwrite the patch. What is not working for me are the previous bailouts, do I have to start over ??
OK, now I understand that the patch is actually a bonus for v6. Thanks. Considering the "bailout" I am not sure if I even undersand what you mean. Sorry...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well and now I see, I can't download it because of the limit of MEGA. Hope somebody will be able to put it on nopy or other site... Damn!

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I installed v0.6 and then pasted the patch into the game folder and the game does not continue from the last save v0.5 and save included in the game. What I did wrong ? Maybe someone will upload a finished version v0.6 with patch to nopy or another site ? I'll be very thankful.

Reactions: Viking808

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
My updates are no longer posting on F95!
I can help you but not here, a guest account is available on Discord! --> (still in test mode)
No one has reported a problem with the patches and backup files/save files to me!
I'm guessing it's because you don't have the right information!
The last version was V5.1 /5.5, not V5!
Otherwise, there is a patch of 2giga to update all versions!
The naughty patch only works for V6.
Shorts, but dirty :eek: but fun :)

PS :
Without paying you can download between 10 and 30G every 24 hours with Mega!
Switch off your router to get a new IP and download without limit!
Take care of yourself!

Last edited:

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
New link, if your nickname is white, quit Discord and reconnect!
DD

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes