suichisan

Jul 8, 2019
Love this game and the frequent updates by a dev on the forum! It's really nice to see the dedication you have for what you do.
I'm surprised by the amount of people who immediately was put off by the possibility of adding gay content to the game, though I guess I should be used to it by now. I think it needs more! But I go either way :p (And it could definitively be more kinky! watersports maybe? but i'm biased.)

Anyway, I rarely every comment in here, but I wanted to give kudos on your awesome job despite the language barrier, and creating content despite it not being something for you personally! I'll be backing you as soon as I can spare the money. Major props! Keep it up!

Reactions: darlic and ddfunlol

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Saturday Night [v4 Full] [DDfunlol] - Original Size: 2.15GB

Download Win (209MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello
Thank you for all your messages.
-I no longer do Mac/android version.
-I put the real game codes back in, they will not be modified anymore.
-To find the plug, read the help file available on the first page or on my page:)
-The game is no longer optimized for PCs with a small configuration.
Otherwise, try to update your drivers, Nvidia, Radeon, directX etc...
-The trial version 4.1 is available since today. ( and not in 2025 lol)
-I hope that the game will become free again as soon as possible.
If you like the game, I just ask you to take 2 minutes to put a heart on my page, thank you.

Take care of yourself and the people you love

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
after hitting an alternative ending, and hitting a code, could we get a quick way to get back to the main menu to load a save?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes