AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Game would be fun but this grammar is atrocious. It is so bad that some situations are not understandable currently unless I use a smoke+drink first. :)

Higher someone to fix your text and it could be a fun game. Also you could consider using Ren'py, this style of gameplay is better suited there. :)

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Game would be fun but this grammar is atrocious. It is so bad that some situations are not understandable currently unless I use a smoke+drink first. :)

Higher someone to fix your text and it could be a fun game. Also you could consider using Ren'py, this style of gameplay is better suited there. :)
Agreed the grammar needs work :p but its a good game

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017

Dear Sir, your "Higher" needs to be "Hire".
Seems to be no-one is perfect...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played v2 and i enjoyed it a lot. sure she is a "doll" but looks hot anyway, the progress is "fast" but not silly fast, and the situations are nice, im looking forward to the next update where she gives 2 blowjobs :D
also, i like it so far the genre, and i dont want it to be a cuckold/ntr game, but more swingers/sharing genre, as we dont have enough of that. and i would love more gloryhole! :D

Reactions: ddfunlol

Gambid

Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck with three girls, does anyone know what needs to be done to make the plot move forward?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
she just says theyre not back yet
Talk to the girls then to the guy on the left then go to the bathroom to check up on his wife and his dad. Then go back to the girls then back to the guy then back to the girls

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Good morning.
Thank you for your comments, I am happy to know that you like the game.
I have my vision of the game but I pay attention to your remarks.
We can work together if the criticism is constructive as you do here.
I would like to respond to some questions or remarks.

-I have no problem with love then yes, there will be one or more gay scenes.
-That's my rule number one, no discrimination.

-Black,white,all penises are the same size, the sentences influence your spirit.An exception for Ajax.

-Unfortunately, I can't create women with more generous shapes, I find them very beautiful.

The house will be used, the boss has an office and there are always very private places in a swingers club.

-This game would be better on unity on unrealengine.
I learn, I write texts, I put pictures, I do little things.
I have to finish the games I started. By then, I'd be able to create "modern" games.

-I speak English like a Martian cow.
This is my signature:)
120 dollars for 1000 words.add $50 for a total correction.I can't pay for this, but I have ideas.

Last thing, I'm not a develloper.
I work in metallurgy, I create games for the pleasure.
I'm a normal guy.
I don't ask you to become PATRON, a heart on the link of my page would please me.
it's a lot of work.

Take care of you.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
i hope there is android version
Good morning.
I am currently working on this problem.
I'll let you know when I solve this problem.
There are other methods to convert the game to ANDROID. ( I'm not sure).
You must use the "search" option on the forum.

Ps: I'm not allowed to do that.

Take care of you.

Reactions: Azim2018
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes