ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks to Patrick who informed me about this bug quickly.
And thanks to UncleVT for making the link change quickly.
Sorry about those problems.
I'll be more careful next time.
--------------------------------------------
At a time, the screen is black, it's normal, I explain why.
Do I have to put pictures or..
Must I let the player the pleasure of imagining the scene.
As our mind is different, everyone can imagine their own scene.

The way to write the code on TV is temporary, I'm looking for something more "real ".
The dialogs will be changed, "bad end ".
The V 2.5 A was made to take the opinion of the players.
Thank you for your understanding and your help.
Take care of yourself and the people you love.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
This must be re-made in RenPy.
This is not a good RPGM game, albeit the good content from the guy who made Marie's chapter 4!
Needs re-engine swap and the whole content can stay the same, I got to a game over in 3min, which is not an ideal game design, yet I like the way the sentences progressed, but not the abundance of spelling issues of all sorts.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
i mean how did you decrypted?)
use this program. open the exe file of this decryptor program and it'll ask you to open the folder containing the Game's exe file. Just select the folder consisting the game exe file and it'll take 5 - 10 seconds to complete the decryption. A message will popup stating that the files are editable now. Go back to you game folder and you'll see that the files are now not rpgmv encrypted but are now accessible as pngs for your pictures or oggs/wavs for your audio files. Enjoy your Cuck Compadre.

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
use this program. open the exe file of this decryptor program and it'll ask you to open the folder containing the Game's exe file. Just select the folder consisting the game exe file and it'll take 5 - 10 seconds to complete the decryption. A message will popup stating that the files are editable now. Go back to you game folder and you'll see that the files are now not rpgmv encrypted but are now accessible as pngs for your pictures or oggs/wavs for your audio files. Enjoy your Cuck Compadre.
do remember that once you use this program to decrypt the files the game will be face file loading errors cause it sporgrammed to read the files in their decrypted format. Just a warning. If you wanna play the game again u need to reinstall it. Sry.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
what did they used for this kind of animation ? can anyone please tell me thank you very much
Hello.
There are no videos.
Frame by frame with two scripts (it's not plugins)to change the speed,audio and dialogues.
Thanks to that, players can use the keyboard or mouse to change the speed if I put the option in the games.
Thing that is not possible to do on "Renpy " which only reads the videos to my knowledge.

Reactions: RWaites

Justin maki

May 4, 2018
Hello.
There are no videos.
Frame by frame with two scripts (it's not plugins)to change the speed,audio and dialogues.
Thanks to that, players can use the keyboard or mouse to change the speed if I put the option in the games.
Thing that is not possible to do on "Renpy " which only reads the videos to my knowledge.

Thanks Man I've learned a lot !

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm, how to reach the scene in the appartment?
as soon as you begin a new game , before even heading into the club you need to go back home and clock on the secret room location. once ur inside the room click on the tv and it'll ask you for a code. the code is 3454. From then on is a different record of events taking you to a dialog between Naomi and her husband to the point where you first meet the fat bearded nightclub owner and this time your only option after talking to him will be to shout "fuck you!" to his demands. He decides not to hire you but Naomi is desperate for the money and tries to coddle her way through with the fat manager. The rest of the scene plays out for itself. Enjoy

Reactions: yvb

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Saturday Night V2.5 FIX2
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

limaros

Aug 10, 2018
I think mega file is broken everytime i download it it says "file is in unknown format or damaged"

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes