Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
while the art/fetishes are great, the gameplay itself is frustrating... There are a ton of event spots that have seemingly random effects and once you commit to going to a location you can't change your mind. The fights are also a little hard to figure out... I planned on trying for a flawless run initially but avoiding molestation in the first fight seems unavoidable. In the end I might grab Kthx's save file

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I was kind of hoping that this would finally be a fun femdommish game where you actually play from the girl's perspective, but I guess the quest for the holy grail continues. Not that this doesn't look decent, but now I can tell that it's all stuff I've seen before.

Dec 10, 2022
Gameplay is a bit confusing, Celesphonia did a better job in that regard.

But the plot is hilarious, the MH is hot and there is a lot of scenes.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
SaveTheSubsMagicalLevantiaChannel-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
hey, just wanted to ask, how do i know in the future if how updated the files you torrent are? Let's say a patch was added, will your torrents always be the first version the uploader uploads? or will you sometimes apply the patch yourself and upload the patched torrent? or will you upload your torrent multiple times as more patches adds, depending on the the updates on the "Latest Games & Updates" link? if so, how do i know how updated your files will be?

Thanks in advance!

onore

Feb 15, 2020
The pros: good artwork, scenes/ scenarios are plentiful, invasoid is kinda like vemon but horny
The cons: only has the one chick (the other two magical girls dont have cgs though thats probably for the best), no reina/lilith. the combat is kinda confusing at first.

overall decent corruption game but im dont care for violence against women, some scenes straight up has her ass kicked

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
hey, just wanted to ask, how do i know in the future if how updated the files you torrent are? Let's say a patch was added, will your torrents always be the first version the uploader uploads? or will you sometimes apply the patch yourself and upload the patched torrent? or will you upload your torrent multiple times as more patches adds, depending on the the updates on the "Latest Games & Updates" link? if so, how do i know how updated your files will be?
Thanks in advance!
Hey, thanks for reaching out.
Generally we'll try to make it clear what files our torrents contain, whether it be in the title or the description.
If an update (or new release) comes out, we'll upload it as a torrent. If a game-play update comes out as a patch (i.e. files are v0.1 and patch is v0.1>v0.2, we'll patch it and upload as a torrent.
For bugfixes and hotfixes, we'll apply them to games and upload them IF they're considered significant enough by F95 to have been published on the "Latest Games & Updates", or to have modified the title/URL with it.
But once again, we'll make it clear if something has been patched or not.

In the specific case of releases by Dazed, I've noticed he releases some updates to games through DDL from his github page. On our side, since we only track changes made from the F95 perspective, we might not catch these updates; though in most cases they're quite small so can be downloaded and applied manually, even if inconvenient.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Hey, thanks for reaching out.
Generally we'll try to make it clear what files our torrents contain, whether it be in the title or the description.
If an update (or new release) comes out, we'll upload it as a torrent. If a game-play update comes out as a patch (i.e. files are v0.1 and patch is v0.1>v0.2, we'll patch it and upload as a torrent.
For bugfixes and hotfixes, we'll apply them to games and upload them IF they're considered significant enough by F95 to have been published on the "Latest Games & Updates", or to have modified the title/URL with it.
But once again, we'll make it clear if something has been patched or not.

In the specific case of releases by Dazed, I've noticed he releases some updates to games through DDL from his github page. On our side, since we only track changes made from the F95 perspective, we might not catch these updates; though in most cases they're quite small so can be downloaded and applied manually, even if inconvenient.
oh, alright, got it, thanks for the clarification! you doing god's work for a devilXD

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Skaggg

Mar 28, 2019
I am not learning my lesson and staying away from RPG Maker games; the preview pictures do not really portray the game I played...

• Angry
Reactions: bazelgeuse
2.60 star(s) 19 Votes