Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ibedXz.png

Overview:
To others Mei appears as a pretty gloomy girl. She hides her face behind her bangs and as a result often gets made fun of because of it. She says she likes it that length because it makes her feel closer to someone she admires or is it really because the stares of other people make her uncomfortable? Bond with her, get to know her, and who knows this bullied girl may end up becoming your devoted bride.

Our story begins with Mei once again being picked on by a group of delinquents. However be it by chance or some strange twist of fate, you're there to witness the whole thing. In an effort to expose the bullies you end up getting suspended... Mei isn't someone to allow others to do such selfless things on her behalf and quickly joins you in suspension in an effort to return the kindness you've shown her.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-07
Release Date: Japanese 2016-03-25, English 2019-12-24
Original Title: 根暗いじめられっこを助けたら懐かれた!~隠れ爆乳美少女といいなり孕ませ同棲生活
Aliases: Saved a bullied girl and she embraced me, Nekura Ijimerarekko o Tasuketara Natsukareta! ~Kakure Bakunyuu Bishoujo to Iinari Haramase Dousei Seikatsu~
Developer: Miel
Publisher: Cherry Kiss Games
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2.4
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* -
Italian Translation*
Thanks to superelmo for sharing.
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

96KXUM.png f5L_VZ.png N3MeB4.png 3szirB.png p7caDT.png 7k7REv.png OZtLwk.png SsDZJ7.png yNimCA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know it's firmly established now but Japanese are bizarre.

I saw one game earlier, that linked me to this, about a girl wanting saving and you do that by molesting her ... whoever made that has an odd idea of what saving someone is.

And this, you save a girl from bullies and instantly she's your slave.

This doesn't happen often but i'm at a loss for words.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know it's firmly established now but Japanese are bizarre.

I saw one game earlier, that linked me to this, about a girl wanting saving and you do that by molesting her ... whoever made that has an odd idea of what saving someone is.

And this, you save a girl from bullies and instantly she's your slave.

This doesn't happen often but i'm at a loss for words.
It's just fantasy. Don't think about it.
I'm pretty sure most women don't crave more cock after they get violently raped either. Yet it happens in pretty much every rape focused h-game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure most women don't crave more cock after they get violently raped either. Yet it happens in pretty much every rape focused h-game.
I'm not questioning the logic of the game, everyone has their fantasies, it's more the mind of the people that make them.

Someone sat down, thought up a truly heroic act for the MC to accomplish ..... and then reward boobs.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm not questioning the logic of the game, everyone has their fantasies, it's more the mind of the people that make them.

Someone sat down, thought up a truly heroic act for the MC to accomplish ..... and then reward boobs.
Of course. It's an h-game. What other reward would there be? I'd be disappointed if they didn't think of that. It's what I think of every day. XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Of course. It's an h-game. What other reward would there be? I'd be disappointed if they didn't think of that. It's what I think of every day. XD
It just made me wonder what would have happened if a young Japanese fella had thought up Superman first.

Right now he saves people and expects no reward at all, Japanese Superman would save people and then expect them to live in his basement and present their pussy whenever his super cock got super hard.

I see the logic to it all now i've brought it up. All those times i've saved my wife from spiders and slugs and just got a hug ... no no no now I want, nay, demand she present that ass to reward my bravery.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Many game like that - Teaching Feeling - Is a really good example.

This is translated by - I met him on Hongfire years ago - also know as "Nomake Wan" - who did most of the patch for that game also.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Teaching Feelings is harsh.

I was doing good things, I was nice, I did nothing wrong and the girl died on me.....

Twice.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It just made me wonder what would have happened if a young Japanese fella had thought up Superman first.
You'd get Goku, I guess. It has nothing to do with them being Japanese. It has everything to do with them working on an h-game. If I'm working on an h-game then no matter what the story is about there has to be sex. Somewhere, somehow. Otherwise it's not an h-game. They didn't just sit down to make a regular game and then halfway through decided to change it into an h-game. :)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Gomly1980 i feel you on how weird they can be on things, especially Hentai Do not forget how xenophobic they can seem/come across in the publications we often see around.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
does it even matter how realistic it is ? its supposed to be fiction to begin with its made for people with an interest in these things we know wont happen in real life :3

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
does it even matter how realistic it is ? its supposed to be fiction to begin with its made for people with an interest in these things we know wont happen in real life :3
We're just having a conversation, stop taking things so seriously.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Teaching Feelings is harsh.

I was doing good things, I was nice, I did nothing wrong and the girl died on me.....

Twice.
The only way I've ever gotten her to die is if I molested her in the beginning.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only way I've ever gotten her to die is if I molested her in the beginning.
Okay so I might, on occasion, forget to give her essentials and once I might have accidentally ... on purpose ... not bothered about her getting ill thinking she was tough and she'd pull through ... she didn't.

Reactions: ponyguy

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
okay, i guess i can't simply launch a jap game on my computer. I have the local japanese, not working. I tried an emulator, same problem... I'm from france, windows 10... I don't know, maybe my system doesn't accept the nippons games! :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing, at least.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote