Zeratuldt98

Oct 16, 2019
How can I save the game? When I click in save game apears a mensage in japanese and i cant save the game. Someone now how to do?

ShinKami

Sep 29, 2019
Well, I found out how to run with Locale Emulator without changing to jap system locale if you have the problem. You need to go to region settings and put the mark opposite beta option. After restarting it runs perfectly with LE for me (I have the russian system locale). So maybe it will work and for you.
Thanks. Works for me this way.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was advised here another game by this author Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! ~A Good Woman, But a Bitch~ [Final] [Studio Pork]
So far, the story is not so cute, but the scenes and situations are very hot.
Apparently, I finally got hooked on this genre)
I just took a look at that game, I hope the dev makes another game like Delinquent Wife. Perhaps a sequel where they as a loving and kinky couple try to NTR one of her highschool friends from Hinako's old bully. This way the MC could protecc her like she protecc-ed him in the beginning.

Reactions: m4pII

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
According to the pictiures, it seems to be exclusively sex, with no actual exhibitionism (I mean, REAL exhibitionism, which is of course public).
Can someone confirm that ?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
According to the pictiures, it seems to be exclusively sex, with no actual exhibitionism (I mean, REAL exhibitionism, which is of course public).
Can someone confirm that ?
No, this is a vanilla romance story.
I am not an expert, but something similar to what you are asking is in the game, the link to which is in my previous post.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
No, this is a vanilla romance story.
I am not an expert, but something similar to what you are asking is in the game, the link to which is in my previous post.
Thank you for your answer ;)
Romance story, maybe, but... The pictures that are meant to show the style of the game only show hardcore sex.
But even if there is a romance story that leads to all that sex (and I'm not sure what you call "vanilla"), I still don't know if there is anything about exhibitoinism ; and I tend to seriously doubt about it...

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Encountering the same error with this VN as the last one, always blackscreens when I try to enter fullscreen mode. Anyone got a fix?
I am a little late to the party but the only *fix* I have for this is to set your screen display to 1280x720 then the game will start in fullscreen mode and looks fine. If it doesn't start in fullscreen you can easily set it in game. If someone has a better solution let me know.

*Editing this with an update. Closing my discord app solved the problem with fullscreen not working so if you are having trouble with this you might try closing any other open applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaftein
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes