Jul 31, 2018
Kinda looks like an older version of the blonde girl from Summer Memories. Can't remember what her name was, think it started with an R. That is a plus in my book.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
this shouldn't have the female protagonist tag though, right?
because it's just with a female heroine, but as a male protagonist?
Perhaps, but game contains some moments by her POV's and the site hasn't a tag about this, so maybe it's just the combined tag.

M'95

May 17, 2019
r u sure in setting? because what i know so far, setting and control panel is 2 different thing in Win10
It's is difficult for me to say because I use the dutch version of W10. first I click "instellingen" (Settings) then click on "Tijd en Taal" (Time and Language), then "tijd, datum en regionale instellingen" (date/time and regional settings). These I change and also the extra settings on the bottom.

I think the extra settings there are same as control panel settings, not sure.

I hope it helps.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you're absolutely right, i 100% agree with you
this context is the only-one which is almost-"acceptable" IRL
Only "Almost" acceptable? I would be giving her a burner phone as a housewarming gift on day one.

Plus, I can think of a few other cases where nobody should respect a marriage.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
"Will he be able to contain his old feelings for her?
Or will the now sexy adult Hinako be too much for him to bare?"

Oh boy, I hope he can contain his feelings for her and they have a healthy, respectful relationship as neighbors. Let's find out...

Reactions: StratoSquir

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I did that as well. Here is the error I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That box says that the script can't properly convert ANSI to Unicode because the code page is wrong and data may be lost, blah blah. It means that it's still having problem with your locale even though you obviously have the Windows UI in Japanese mode. Maybe set the non-Unicode locale? See my post right below.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
A lot of people seem to be having problems with this one, but it runs just fine for me, so I think this might be a fix if it's not working for you:
  • Open the Control Panel (not Win10 Settings)
  • Clock and Region -> Region
  • Administrative Tab
  • Language for non-Unicode programs -> Change system locale
  • Set it to Japanese (Japan)
Since it's just the setting for non-Unicode programs, it doesn't affect your normal UI, and nearly all programs know unicode and will display in your native language as normal. I just leave mine like this all the time, it doesn't really hurt anything and means means Japanese file names look right in command windows. The only downside is that \ will look like a yen sign in command windows, but no big whoop.

Of course Locale Emulator is easier for most people, but that doesn't seem to be working for some.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikage68 and m4pII

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
OEJ What does the "DEF. CROSS TAN HAIR CLEAR" on the bottom right do? My dumb ass can't figure it out

View attachment 1236389
During the sex scenes you can switch between some different views if the options are white.

Def = Default view
Cross = Cross-section, aka the standard internal view
Tan = Tanlines, but only after the beach swimsuit scene
Hair = More pubic hair (she always has a bit)
Clear = Same as Def as far as I can tell, but it's usually not available anyhow.

Gray means you can't choose it, White means you can't choose it, Green means it's active. Confusingly, sometimes clicking on a Gray will take you back to Def.

You can't have multiple, like no Hair + Tan + Cross, pick one! They are randomly available, sometimes Tan isn't available even after the swimsuit scene, and confusingly they're all active during the non-sex scenes where they don't make a difference.

As a True Man of Culture, I just leave it on Tan. But YFMV.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That box says that the script can't properly convert ANSI to Unicode because the code page is wrong and data may be lost, blah blah. It means that it's still having problem with your locale even though you obviously have the Windows UI in Japanese mode. Maybe set the non-Unicode locale? See my post right below.
I got it fixed somehow. Dunno how tho. Thanks for the help anyways!

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes