Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well then Ane wa yanmama is better than this
Umm, I wouldn't say so necessarily. They both have their points. In Ane wa yanmama (I read the manga first funny enough) it's about a dude who always loved his sister take her back (so to speak) while this one is similar but differs that he must take her back from her bad situation. One is more wish-fulfillment than the other. The point is, the MC takes the heroine eventually. One is temporarily, the other permanent. BUT! In the sister one he gets her pregnant while the husband doesn't know it's the brothers soooooooo... pick your delicious poison :)

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
This VN's main selling point is the artist, and the voice actress to complement it, making the 'scenes' very hot. Keep your expectations towards that, and you won't be disappointed.

Otherwise, the story's lame and is straightforward 'visual novel' with no branching paths. They only serve as context to the sex scenes, not something to 'enjoy' or think too hard upon regardless of how unrealistic the setting is(95% of the time, entering relationship with single mothers is a BAAAD idea).

I'd rate it 6/10. Doesn't make it bad; it's good as fap material, but no more beyond that.

Noviceh

May 30, 2021
Absolutely a good game!! The story is quite attracting, but I don't think it's an NTR game at all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Umm, I wouldn't say so necessarily. They both have their points. In Ane wa yanmama (I read the manga first funny enough) it's about a dude who always loved his sister take her back (so to speak) while this one is similar but differs that he must take her back from her bad situation. One is more wish-fulfillment than the other. The point is, the MC takes the heroine eventually. One is temporarily, the other permanent. BUT! In the sister one he gets her pregnant while the husband doesn't know it's the brothers soooooooo... pick your delicious poison :)
I was just wondering about that if they are blood-related siblings or not because the Anime version and the mangga version seems like a contradiction of what their real relationship is

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I was just wondering about that if they are blood-related siblings or not because the Anime version and the mangga version seems like a contradiction of what their real relationship is
I was actually gonna point that out, but I left it out. 100% they are bloodrelated in the manga. I checked and double checked. In the hentai they play it down because it'll get more eyes cause of the medium. But yeah, there is some inbreedin' goin' on.
I was disapointed that Overflow, even in the manga downplayed the incest. Like, in the manga they barely brought it up (even though it was STEP :rolleyes:) so you could kind of convince yourself it was real, but the hentai was like "NOT my STEP SISTERS from another family!"

If hentai lets you get away with rape, sexual electric torture (leading to death), beheadings during sex and 5 dicks going in the same hole, Incest should be NO PROBLEM.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I was actually gonna point that out, but I left it out. 100% they are bloodrelated in the manga. I checked and double checked. In the hentai they play it down because it'll get more eyes cause of the medium. But yeah, there is some inbreedin' goin' on.
I was disapointed that Overflow, even in the manga downplayed the incest. Like, in the manga they barely brought it up (even though it was STEP :rolleyes:) so you could kind of convince yourself it was real, but the hentai was like "NOT my STEP SISTERS from another family!"

If hentai lets you get away with rape, sexual electric torture (leading to death), beheadings during sex and 5 dicks going in the same hole, Incest should be NO PROBLEM.
I really don't understand the censorship in Hentai Anime version, its like Patreon and Mangga is the Incest patch here in F95

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I really don't understand the censorship in Hentai Anime version, its like Patreon and Mangga is the Incest patch here in F95
For real. Those are the only ones that I noticed, but I'm sure there are many others.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If the original title is Chinese why everyone uses Japanese terms? Shouldnt you lookup in the chinese dictionary for terms?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
what's with the choices in the bottom left of the bar? Hair, Tan etc. ? Can I change anything there? And if so, how? :unsure:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Well, I found out how to run with Locale Emulator without changing to jap system locale if you have the problem. You need to go to region settings and put the mark opposite beta option. After restarting it runs perfectly with LE for me (I have the russian system locale). So maybe it will work and for you.

Jul 14, 2017
Fuck dude finally an asian vn without multiple penetration and netonare, to top it off, theres pregnancy lets fkn go
we need more games like this

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If the original title is Chinese why everyone uses Japanese terms? Shouldnt you lookup in the chinese dictionary for terms?
What?!? First off, your tone is weird, second, it's Japanese. It always has been. What makes you say it's Chinese? It's as clear as day Japanese, in fact, I can read some of it...

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes