Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Encountering the same error with this VN as the last one, always blackscreens when I try to enter fullscreen mode. Anyone got a fix?

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Yep, this is why I sometimes ask what type of NTR is in a game. Damn, this one surprised me in a very good way.

Unfortunately, it suffers from the same problem I noticed in many other japanese games of this type. To many actions described in text and not shown in pictures. Don't get me wrong, what is there is great (minus the censorship) and I understand reusing poses over and over. And drawing a side character for one scene is not really feasible, unless you reuse them in other games. One pose could've been changed a bit to show her carrying some bags, for example, and reused multiple times during the story. Or show her using the item they say she does. Or a few more facial expressions, idk. I even recognized some backgrounds.

I wouldn't really care if it wasn't a commercial product, but it is. I guess the japanese clients are used to it and don't ask for more. More so if it keeps the price low.

Btw, does this dev ever officially translate and/or uncensor his games?

Last edited:

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I wasn't expecting much from this Nukige, but fuck is this well written. No dumbass self insert or nothing.

Spicyporkcutlet

Aug 2, 2020
okay, i'll need a scout for this one, which kind of "cheating" the tag imply?

because i've seen enough similar-stories to know that once in a blue-moon,
you get the story of a woman married to some asshole, and she meet some guy that genuinely like her
that's the most vanilla it can get, and it's the only-case "cheating" or any-forms of "ntr" i tolerate
That's still cheating though. If you're in an abusive relationship, break up or get a divorce. It's not a free pass to cheat.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This is essentially the same premise as Ane wa Yanmama Junyuu-chuu but without the incest lol
I don't think so, at all. There are similar factors like the delinquent-ish guy but that's where it ends. In Ane wa Yanmama, she already loves her brother and she loves her husband. He's a good husband, she's already had the baby and she doesn't leave him. In this, she doesn't love her husband (tries to love him) and is pregnant while the husband cheats on her. Also, this MC takes full charge of the courting process rather than "whoops!" then sex ensues.

Don't really know why I went through that. I felt compelled for some reason. Oh well, let's add this to my pointless comments.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That's still cheating though. If you're in an abusive relationship, break up or get a divorce. It's not a free pass to cheat.
I agree, in real life. In a game however, you have at it "unloved and underappreciated heroine!" We're rooting for you!

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why is it have to Kinetic novel it not fun if your making a kinetic novel just make it into an anime or a manga, Kinetic novels don't give me any choice of path I could take.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't think so, at all. There are similar factors like the delinquent-ish guy but that's where it ends. In Ane wa Yanmama, she already loves her brother and she loves her husband. He's a good husband, she's already had the baby and she doesn't leave him. In this, she doesn't love her husband (tries to love him) and is pregnant while the husband cheats on her. Also, this MC takes full charge of the courting process rather than "whoops!" then sex ensues.

Don't really know why I went through that. I felt compelled for some reason. Oh well, let's add this to my pointless comments.
Well then Ane wa yanmama is better than this

Vlad Bleublut

May 17, 2017
I was unable to make it load even using locale emulator, even tried all the settings in the admin type is not working for windows 10.

Rogue_Ghost

May 12, 2021
Finally a netori, been a while since the last one. And it's about a gyaru milf and her cuck husband is a low life who cheated on her first too (he fucking deserved it), all of my kinks are in this one. Only minus is that it's kinetic novel but that's trivial.
Can you tell me about some more games like this

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly it's not that simple. Abuse is a long drawn out process of isolating, eroding self respect, and creating dependencies (Such as debt or a child/ pet) to keep the survivor under the abuser's control. By the time people are in too deep, they are not going to have the mental or physical resources to just "Leave" It is a much shorter leap to start with seeking their relationship needs from another partner and from their work their way up to a divorce.

If anyone reading this needs or has a friend who needs help with this type of situation, there are a lot of videos on Youtube that cover this topic in extensive detail. You are not alone.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes