Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Nice, seems like they kept their style from the previous game about seducing your haughty kudere colleague.
I love this dev.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Hyper lance engage!

It was unexpectedly sweet and romantic.
For the first time I "played" (most likely, I watched, because this is a kinetic novel) in a Japanese NTR game, where the main character is not a blind cuckold, but a normal adequate guy, and the girl is not a stupid whore.

This is just a new experience for me)
Can anyone recommend something like this?
I mean, it's not really NTR genre, it's basically just "cheating" tag. It would be hard to recommend or find something if you are particular about "ntr" tag . But if you move away from it, there are plenty of mangas out there with this type of plot, the last hot one I remember was Mousou Engine's (artist) about aunt .

You can also try looking for "netori" tag, it often involves closet nympho cheating with some "alpha male" , but sometimes it's just normal guy with high libido and some neglected wife\girlfriend.

Not many translated games though. Be sure to check out the last game by the same dev, https://f95zone.to/threads/breaking...od-woman-but-a-bitch-final-studio-pork.62709/

Last edited:

SADIMD

Dec 29, 2019
had a hairy option but no armpit hair ???? why ??? she is a milf !!!! she had a butt hair !! it hot, but no armpit hair !!!???

Feb 2, 2019
okay, i'll need a scout for this one, which kind of "cheating" the tag imply?

because i've seen enough similar-stories to know that once in a blue-moon,
you get the story of a woman married to some asshole, and she meet some guy that genuinely like her
that's the most vanilla it can get, and it's the only-case "cheating" or any-forms of "ntr" i tolerate
Description of her husband on VNDB:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys (and girls) it is the reason why we invented pills and condom. If you're unable to take responsabilities for kids and are a lowlife scumbag who fail his life, don't procreate.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Description of her husband on VNDB:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys (and girls) it is the reason why we invented pills and condom. If you're unable to take responsabilities for kids and are a lowlife scumbag who fail his life, don't procreate.
okay, thank you for the helpful characterization
brb, gonna cuck the hell-out of this asshole

M'95

May 17, 2019
There is nothing confusing in what I wrote. It's all pretty basic.

You presented your opinion as a fact.
If it's just what you think, rather than a fact, then you should state "I think...", or "in my opinion...", to define it as such.
If you do not define your opinion as being your opinion, then you are presenting it as a statement of fact, not opinion.
There is nothing difficult to understand about that.
You do not need a university education to interpret what I've written.

This is an English language forum.
Perhaps your lack of understanding of how to phrase an opinion, as an opinion, is to blame for him thinking you are a troll.
Maybe educate yourself further on how to speak & interpret the language of the forum? IDK.

The subject of your question is what's at fault. Not the question itself.
You asked a question about something that you presented as a statement of fact:

Should read: "Why always these, IMO, beta simp MC's?"

In your question, The MC IS a beta simp.
This is an objective statement about a subjective position. This is presented as being a fact. Not everyone will see this as a fact.
"I think/feel/IMO" the MC is a beta simp.
This is a subjective statement. This is not intended to be considered a fact. Instead, it's a personal opinion about how you interpreted the MC's character.

I gave you the example previously.
How do you not see the difference? :FacePalm:

If you wish to fall back on "it's just my thoughts", when asked if you are trolling, then your thoughts/opinion should have been defined as such.
"I think the MC is a beta simp."

Or, maybe it's because part of your question was self explanatory, so he didn't consider it a genuine question, instead he saw it as troll like behaviour?
Haha ok you must be the troll then, I think i am just going to /ignore you. bye bye :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
2.Use japanese Locale while running the exe not sure what ya mean r how to do this ither???
couldnt get game working anyways

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Netori through love and affection is pretty rare, even among Netori stories. Too vanilla for me, but this is probably more appealing to the general audience who don't need male dom to fap.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes