M'95

May 17, 2019
I might be going against the grain here, but why always these beta simp MC's?

Every other sentence is about how much he loves this girl he hasnt seen for many many years.:eek:

After a few beers he breaks down and starts to confess to a married woman with child crying his eyes out, wtf...?:unsure:

This could have been great if MC would have had just a bit more testosteron.

I kept hoping the husband would return with a shotgun to shoot MC's nuts off. :D

//edit\\ And even later MC practicly rapes this girl after she has comatosed herself on alcohol.

//edit2\\ The second part of this VN is great, it starts from the moment MC decides to commit fully to conquering the LI.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

Every other sentence is about how much he loves this girl he hasnt seen for many many years.:eek:

After a few beers he breaks down and starts to confess to a married woman with child crying his eyes out, wtf...?:unsure:

I kept hoping the husband would return with a shotgun to shoot MC's nuts off. :D
are you trolling?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Both. Not all of them are weak enough to fell when you lightly push them and facing multiple knives without getting scratches is impossible (unless you believe that kungfu works :ROFLMAO:), one scratch and you got aids too :LOL:. If you threw a dollar in front of these guys where i live then they'd want your whole wallet or more :LOL: and since carrying weapons around is illegal here, ordinary people could only run when encounter a group of these.
lol even if you were Bruce Lee's & Royston Gracie's direct descendant, you're getting a kicking if it's 10, or 20 to 1!
Who is "lightly pushing" anyone, when they're being attacked? lmfao! I'm punching the attacker as hard as I can, not pushing him lightly! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You seem to be confusing/conflating gang members/hooligans (thugs), with junkies.
Junkies are (generally) dirty, weak scumbag creatures only concerned with their next fix.
Most of them, in this country, are already too wasted on smack, crack, methadone, whatever, to try and rob you.
When they're clucking for their next hit, maybe. But they don't roam around in big groups. Most junkies here will shoplift for batteries, razor blades, etc. Stuff they can easily sell and then go buy their junk.
Far less risk/far easier to steal from a shop, than from a person who can hit you.
Gang members? Yeah, different gravy. You're not well advised to fuck with them, unless you wanna get cut & badly beaten.
Weapons are illegal here, too. Knife culture is very much alive.
AIDS doesn't work like that, btw. :ROFLMAO:
Even if the guy holding the knife does have AIDS, it doesn't mean that his knife is infected. How is it on his blade? Did he cut himself first? lol
Ha ha ha, true. Wretched typo.
Just goes to show, shouldn't throw stones when I live in a glass house. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

M'95

May 17, 2019
i got troll like vibes from reading your post
Aha, well I guess you need to check your vibes then as they seem to be mailfunctioning, I am just here sharing my thoughts of the first part of this VN.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It was unexpectedly sweet and romantic.
For the first time I "played" (most likely, I watched, because this is a kinetic novel) in a Japanese NTR game, where the main character is not a blind cuckold, but a normal adequate guy, and the girl is not a stupid whore.

This is just a new experience for me)
Can anyone recommend something like this?

Reactions: Wangler420

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
How vanilla is this? Reading the comments this sounds like some kind of childhood love story.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

M'95

May 17, 2019
To be fair, if they are just your thoughts, then you should present them as your opinion.
Saying:

Is presented as a statement of fact, not opinion.
The MC IS a beta simp. = Objective.
Not, you think the MC is a beta simp. = Subjective.

Do you see the difference?
IDK, but maybe that's why he thought you were trolling?
Or, maybe he just doesn't share your opinion.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that these 2 women are the same character.
Which makes the 2nd part self explanatory.
No I dont really understand what you are saying, you are very confusing.

Maybe you can speak like you are on a international forum with diferent abled users and not like we are all university english taught?

Are you saying the question I had is somehow a statement?

Jul 28, 2017

//edit\\ And even later MC practicly rapes this girl after she has comatosed herself on alcohol.
only Rance様 is a worthy mc

badass.jpg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No I dont really understand what you are saying, you are very confusing.

Maybe you can speak like you are on a international forum with diferent abled users and not like we are all university english taught?

Are you saying the question I had is somehow a statement?
There is nothing confusing in what I wrote. It's all pretty basic.

You presented your opinion as a fact.
If it's just what you think, rather than a fact, then you should state "I think...", or "in my opinion...", to define it as such.
If you do not define your opinion as being your opinion, then you are presenting it as a statement of fact, not opinion.
There is nothing difficult to understand about that.
You do not need a university education to interpret what I've written.

This is an English language forum.
Perhaps your lack of understanding of how to phrase an opinion, as an opinion, is to blame for him thinking you are a troll.
Maybe educate yourself further on how to speak & interpret the language of the forum? IDK.

The subject of your question is what's at fault. Not the question itself.
You asked a question about something that you presented as a statement of fact:
why always these beta simp MC's?
Should read: "Why always these, IMO, beta simp MC's?"

In your question, The MC IS a beta simp.
This is an objective statement about a subjective position. This is presented as being a fact. Not everyone will see this as a fact.
"I think/feel/IMO" the MC is a beta simp.
This is a subjective statement. This is not intended to be considered a fact. Instead, it's a personal opinion about how you interpreted the MC's character.

I gave you the example previously.
How do you not see the difference? :FacePalm:

If you wish to fall back on "it's just my thoughts", when asked if you are trolling, then your thoughts/opinion should have been defined as such.
"I think the MC is a beta simp."

Or, maybe it's because part of your question was self explanatory, so he didn't consider it a genuine question, instead he saw it as troll like behaviour?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Netori is the type of NTR we can all love
Well yes... but actually no.

NTR is specific to Netorare, and by proxy Netorase (since the latter is a subcategory of the former), Netori though is its own thing, since different perspective altogether.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Clicked in thinking it's a wholesome game involving loving your delinquent wife despite how she likes to dress scantly, only for it turn out to be a Netori game involving you stealing a scantly-dressed loving wife from a shitty guy.

EVEN BETTER
Dev decided to use the Uno reverse card, on the childhood friend NTR genre.

Would have been like "Skadoo Skadii thou art now Netori."

Edit: just checked VNDB, and besides their first game, Netori be Studio Pork's forte, Pretty much every one is netori, some wincest ones there too. Although only this and one other are currently translated.

The other: https://f95zone.to/threads/breaking...od-woman-but-a-bitch-final-studio-pork.62709/

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes