sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
lol if your definition of "thug" is "scrawny loser". :ROFLMAO:
That dude wouldn't intimidate a puppy.
He def deserves to lose his woman. :ROFLMAO:
These mofos are not scary or intimidating still they are definitely dangerous, especially when they rush at you in pack with knives coating in their diseased blood ready to stab...and since they mostly are heavy drug addict with aids, they have nothing to lose hence relentless.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
These mofos are not scary or intimidating still they are definitely dangerous, especially when they rush at you in pack with knives coating in their diseased blood ready to stab...and since they mostly are heavy drug addict with aids, they have nothing to lose hence relentless.
"relentless" means does not stop. Trust me, if they're junkies/addicts they'll be on their ass in 30 seconds.
Throw a dollar on the floor and they'll all fight each other for it.
I think you mean "wreckless" - doing something without care?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
"relentless" means does not stop. Trust me, if they're junkies/addicts they'll be on their ass in 30 seconds.
Throw a dollar on the floor and they'll all fight each other for it.
I think you mean "wreckless" - doing something without care?
Both. Not all of them are weak enough to fell when you lightly push them and facing multiple knives without getting scratches is impossible (unless you believe that kungfu works :ROFLMAO:), one scratch and you got aids too :LOL:. If you threw a dollar in front of these guys where i live then they'd want your whole wallet or more :LOL: and since carrying weapons around is illegal here, ordinary people could only run when encounter a group of these.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes