Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No it's not a "real incest patch". It makes it so that the conversation with Amber at the start will make it like you seem a lot closer to your adoptive family then non patched (IIRC).
There is no real incest patch, because no modder did it yet. And won't be probably for quite a while until the main story and MC's past is shown.
At least that's my guess.
Oh ok :( i really hope to see a real incest patch. Strange that for a game like this there isn't one yet. Hope to see a real incest patch soon :giggle:
Thank you for the answer

Reactions: DevFucker and Bob69

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah that confirms my suspicion, that the mod locks you out of the animations.
What I ended up doing is restoring the 3 original script.rpy, script2.rpy & script3.rpy files. Loaded one of the saves taken w/ scrappy's mod & it still worked w/o errors. Even managed to bump up evil to 26 :LOL: able to see the other scene w/ Vanessa

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69
Jul 13, 2018
so i downloaded game in mega since my wifi is too slow to download somewhere else but it says file is corrupted and extracts some files except the executable ones

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So I normally download from mega (because it seems to be the safest), but once I downloaded the latest update I got the file which requires you to open via a new folder; all I had was a game file but not the game. Am I missing something? I had 0.9b briefly, but then updated.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

1.png

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

-86 Renders
-7 Animations
-Two Different Storylines

Windows/Linux x64

- - - -

Windows x86
- - - -

Mac
- - - -

Note: This is a standalone version.
Edit: Added MixDrop

Last edited:

John Pabone

May 9, 2020
so i downloaded game in mega since my wifi is too slow to download somewhere else but it says file is corrupted and extracts some files except the executable ones
So I normally download from mega (because it seems to be the safest), but once I downloaded the latest update I got the file which requires you to open via a new folder; all I had was a game file but not the game. Am I missing something? I had 0.9b briefly, but then updated.
Try using a site different from mega. Since NOPY was removed, we all have to use slower download methods :(

----

I must say I'm enjoying this game thus far, and the story to boot. When does the Author typically proof-read the script? I noticed quite a few typographical and grammar errors in 0.9c; also, is there a point to mention them (as I'm sure the author is well aware of them)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I must say I'm enjoying this game thus far, and the story to boot. When does the Author typically proof-read the script? I noticed quite a few typographical and grammar errors in 0.9c; also, is there a point to mention them (as I'm sure the author is well aware of them)?
Proof reading is done after the Beta, that means the C-Version is put out with proof reading done. If there are still errors, then the only option would be mention them on Patreon or Discord as Purple Fellas don't check F95 anymore at least on their account.

Reactions: John Pabone

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Proof reading is done after the Beta, that means the C-Version is put out with proof reading done. If there are still errors, then the only option would be mention them on Patreon or Discord as Purple Fellas don't check F95 anymore at least on their account.
Yep, I'd recommend you post them in the bug channel on the Purple Fellas Discord server. There's a link to the server in the first post of this thread.

Reactions: John Pabone

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Me so: what a new update already!! Nice!:love:

after opening the page i am notice this is a Xmas spezial

Me so: oh f* no, d***, the hell!!! :mad:

Serius. Id would be a better Xmas gift, if defs would invest there time in the main game and maybe relase a spezial update who will continue the story. Instead of all this spezial Halloween/Xmas/ Easter and what ever events.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
To all those pathetic morons who are crying about Xmas or dev not putting time in the game , he just gave an update recently and since the next update will take time to create he just gave a small xmas treat to his patrons. As far as I remember he never slacked or delayed his update more than the normal time gap ,Also if I am not wrong you are just playing the game for free , so you don't get to criticise dev over what he wants to give. If his patrons do not want these non canon treats they will tell him themselves. So keep calm if u don't like the xmas update do not play it and wait for the next main game update till next year.

KUDOS

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Ahhh fuck! Another Easter/Halloween/Christmas special that really doesn't fit into the game. So many developers do this with their games. Is that really what the game supporters want or is this just some touchy-feely bullshit the developers think their supporters want? That stuff disappeared from television in the 1980's, didn't it?

[Edit] I'm not a monetary supporter of this game. I found this game a couple releases ago and I found it somewhat interesting. I didn't play the last release because the changelog showed there wasn't much new content. I didn't play the Christmas special because, well, it's most likely not even relevant to the mother f'ing game. Could the lack of content in the previous release be due to adding the irrelevant content in the Christmas release? No way! Right?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
[Edit] I found this game a couple releases ago and I found it somewhat interesting. I didn't play the last release because the changelog showed there wasn't much new content. I didn't play the Christmas special because, well, it's most likely not even relevant to the mother f'ing game. Could the lack of content in the previous release be due to adding the irrelevant content in the Christmas release? No way! Right?
What do you mean the last release didn't have much new content? It was pretty much on paar with other releases after v0.5.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes