nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Hey,
I really like the model of Vanessa. Anyone knows any game with similar looking woman?
O damn, difficult task, because she is special with her haircut and skin colour (not talking about personality, because you asked for a model). But first thing that comes to my mind is either Victoria from City of Broken Dreams or Stella from Depraved Awakening. Maybe other people will have better suggestions.

Reactions: Urelsor

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hey,
I really like the model of Vanessa. Anyone knows any game with similar looking woman?
Try Joyce from Midnight Paradise i think she's the best milf from these games tho unfortunately that game is way behind with updates...
504286_patreon_cover_2.jpg
Like other said Charlotte from No More Money is close and the fact that that dev is SERIOUS and releases monthly is :love:
1449425_2.jpg
Oh and how can i forget about these two Cassandra and Julia from My Pleasure another SERIOUS dev with monthly updates...
1058293_hvd_2021.png
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
O damn, difficult task, because she is special with her haircut and skin colour (not talking about personality, because you asked for a model). But first thing that comes to my mind is either Victoria from City of Broken Dreams or Stella from Depraved Awakening. Maybe other people will have better suggestions.
Thanks for the suggestions :)

Try No More Money, thank me laterzz.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm already aware of No More Money and waiting for updates.

Try Joyce from Midnight Paradise i think she's the best milf from these games tho unfortunately that game is way behind with updates...
Oh and how can i forget about these two Cassandra and Julia from My Pleasure another SERIOUS dev with monthly updates...
View attachment 1546602
View attachment 1546603
I really liked Joyes and am waiting for updates.
But I will give My Pleasure a try.

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

1561310_4.png

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

Developer Note:
As we already mentioned, this version's main focus is Vanessa. There are plenty of scenes for both evil and good routes. Also, if you prefer, you can skip all the lewd scenes with her. Keep in mind that the route you chose with this update will be permanent so we recommend saving your game after every playthrough.

Windows/Linux x64
- - - -

Windows x86
- - - -

Mac
- - - -

Android
- - - -

Edit: Added Hoster
Edit2: Fixed the Changelog
Edit3: Added Android controls
Edit4: Added MixDrop

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Savior [v0.9c] [Purple Fellas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux) x64: 5,49 GB / 355 MB - Savior-0.9c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Win32 x86: 5,48 GB / 339 MB - Savior-0.9c-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,48 GB / 337 MB - Savior-0.9c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Win32/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.9b crunched to v0.9c crunched
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Excellent game so far. Looks like I'll need to do a couple more play throughs to see what other paths I can unlock.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Savior [v0.13 Beta] [Purple Fellas] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.6GB
Repack size: 481MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Errr I'm a bit confused right now. I got redirected to this thread from an incest thread list which said it had true incest between the mother and son and brother and sisters, but now I'm reading among the posts that it isn't actual incest? Can someone confirm if that is still the case of the latest version/the incest patch still doesn't fix that issue or no?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
i did use updated mod? i played 09b version with the updated mod but still says end of 0.8?
I'm seeing the same thing on 9c right after the Vanessa scene when she invites him to the bedroom. Not sure if that's just a typo message & its actually the end of 9c or if it goes further than that.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I'm seeing the same thing on 9c right after the Vanessa scene when she invites him to the bedroom. Not sure if that's just a typo message & its actually the end of 9c or if it goes further than that.
Probably a mod/save issue. I'm playing on v0.9c with no mods, and the end screen says "Version 0.9c is over".

Reactions: ignant

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Probably a mod/save issue. I'm playing on v0.9c with no mods, and the end screen says "Version 0.9c is over".
So there are more past the Vanessa bedroom scene? or is that where it ends & mine just happen to say version 8 instead of 9c. Ty

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
scrappy Just wanted to let you know that there's a new version out, doubt it breaks the mod thought.
Found here or in the OP.

Edit: Now that I finished the version in both routes, I think you mod prevents the new animations to show up. Am not 100% sure though.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ignant and imzahai
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes