BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I found out that we can finally have sex with Vanessa.. I was so happy, I downloaded the game. And here it turns out that we can only have sex on the evil route.

Damn.. :confused:
I personally only play good path.
Yeah me too tho i peeked to the evil route too:sneaky:... the sad part now is that is gonna be a long wait till will have something with Vanessa again cuz i'm pretty sure the next update will focus on Olivia...

Reactions: Qmil679

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
WHen i reach the scenes in the forest the game crashes that hitting ignore doesn´t fix and can´t play anymore.

Any way around this, any fix?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
WHen i reach the scenes in the forest the game crashes that hitting ignore doesn´t fix and can´t play anymore.

Any way around this, any fix?
Are you using the walkthrough mod? If so, the early version had some missing variables that were causing errors. I believe the mod has been fixed, so you should be able to redownload and install it. If you're not using the mod, then I have no idea, but if you post a screen shot of the error report and maybe someone else can help you out.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Are you using the walkthrough mod? If so, the early version had some missing variables that were causing errors. I believe the mod has been fixed, so you should be able to redownload and install it. If you're not using the mod, then I have no idea, but if you post a screen shot of the error report and maybe someone else can help you out.
Yes, mod indeed, gonna redownload then

Reactions: Alex5280

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Dealing with the eternal MEGA download for this one. Exceed my limit, wait for it to resume, have it somehow resume from the start of the download, exceed my limit, repeat. Been on that for a few days now. Perhaps Savior just isn't in the cards for me to play again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got matchstick grade compressed versions where MC goes all the way with a wonderful bombshell,
either by the pool or later in her room ... that is what MC gets the most of in this game.
Why would anyone struggle with behemoth builds when our crunchy bites are yummy is a mistery.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Dealing with the eternal MEGA download for this one. Exceed my limit, wait for it to resume, have it somehow resume from the start of the download, exceed my limit, repeat. Been on that for a few days now. Perhaps Savior just isn't in the cards for me to play again.
Try GoFile, don't seem to have download limits and usually get decent download speeds.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You could try one of the other hoster on the front page or go to my post there are 3 more hoster to choose from. Mega is pretty shit since the changes early November.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I enjoy the story, but my god get a copy editor please. I made fewer grammar mistakes in middle school. The issue is mainly missing pronouns, articles and prepositions, so I chalk it up to laziness.

And for those having issues downloading in a post-NOPY world, torrent is the best approach now hands down.

Reactions: Arcane666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I enjoy the story, but my god get a copy editor please. I made fewer grammar mistakes in middle school. The issue is mainly missing pronouns, articles and prepositions, so I chalk it up to laziness.

And for those having issues downloading in a post-NOPY world, torrent is the best approach now hands down.
That’s why it is a beta. No grammar corrections and all that, they just finish it up and put it out.
and btw if you didn‘t know purple fellas are Turkish so it‘s fine when their English isn‘t perfect.

There are multiple Hoster that have decent speeds like gofile pixeldrain and workupload.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Is the mom mindcontrol sex scene the end of 0.9? Narrator says "version 0.8 is over" and got me confused.

Not sure if scrappy mod made something break or if this is the actual end of the version

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I'm wondering about the woman who kidnapped Daisy, I feel that this woman is CLOSE ENOUGH to MC without him knowing, Daisy even recognized her as if that woman was his girlfriend or could be Maeve, especially when she mentioned the sex scene in front of the TV when she talked to Daisy Before MC 's kidnap. Or maybe Haruka and her plot against him Hiding some info...

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You could try one of the other hoster on the front page or go to my post there are 3 more hoster to choose from. Mega is pretty shit since the changes early November.
Thanks and a lot more thanks for those extras hosters, pixeldrain is doing the job for me with 20 minutes download time instead of thoses 1 or 2 days download time from OP.

Muchas gracias, merci beaucoup and thanks a lot mate.

P.S. just wanted to make sure i thank you. ;)

Reactions: Bob69
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes