JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021

View attachment 1494158

Hey guys. We are here with another progress report. Things are going pretty well for version 0.9 so far. We were able to finish up 162 scenes and render 76 of them. We are planning to add 8 animations but this number can change. 4 of the animations are ready to render but we will leave them for now because their render process takes so much time.
The storyline for this update is ready but as we work on the scenes, we keep on adding new stuff and trying new ideas. We also want to finish this update as soon as possible, so we are doing our best to add as many scenes and story elements as possible while making sure to finish this version in a decent amount of time.

As always thank you so much for your support and love. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.

View attachment 1494159

All the Vanessa lovers drooling rn :ROFLMAO:
Vanessa needs more animations, come on don't be shy!! :p

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

3_copy.png

Hey guys! We are here with the last progress report for version 0.9. We are happy to announce that all the scenes are ready. 257 of 375 renders and 5 animations are completed. Currently, we are working on other animations and there will probably be 10 or 12 animations, but this number might change.
This version will take place on 2 in-game days. Your decisions on the first day will determine the scenes you will see on the second day. There are two different routes that you can take which are good and evil routes. Both of them will have a decent amount of sexual scenes but keep in mind that your decisions will affect your future relationship with Vanessa. Also, after some point, your evil and good points will determine how the main storyline is gonna progress for you. Especially after version 0.10 which will focus on Olivia. We don't want to give an exact release date, but from the looks of things, it appears to be version 0.9 should be ready end of this month or the first week of the next month.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Inside the spoiler is a render from the Vanessa story in 0.9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yes Vanessa:love:... i guess i have to start the game now (finally, i was waiting for the Vanessa update so i can start playing the game) so i can be prepared for Vanessa...:giggle:

Sep 3, 2020
Hell yes Vanessa:love:... i guess i have to start the game now (finally, i was waiting for the Vanessa update so i can start playing the game) so i can be prepared for Vanessa...:giggle:
I promised myself I wasn't going to cryaaaaaaaaaa

i rejected every girl in this game since the start and now it's finally going to pay off
giphy.gif
and yes

that's how I like to play I love monogamy and I'm a one-woman kind of man

for me it makes the relationship feel more romantic and special

and since the start of the game I've been in love with Vanessa since the very beginning

I truly love her with all my heart and cheating on her

it would hurt me more than you know

so when I say since the very start i been rejecting every single girl believe me

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
i gotta say the description is kinda dumb.. reminds me of the old advertising for action movies...friends or foes will they battle or will they fuck .......Lame ........if the game is good the description bdoesnt need to be flashy
for me ive never played this game if i did it was once but the description turns me off on it bsorry not sorry but this comment prob wont make it to tomorrow

• Angry
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot and Kirel

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
We don't want to give an exact release date, but from the looks of things, it appears to be version 0.9 should be ready end of this month or the first week of the next month.
C'mon devs any news, i need my Vanessa fix...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

4.png

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

• If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

Developer Note:
As we already mentioned, this version's main focus is Vanessa. There are plenty of scenes for both evil and good routes. Also, if you prefer, you can skip all the lewd scenes with her. Keep in mind that the route you chose with this update will be permanent so we recommend saving your game after every playthrough.

Windows/Linux x64
- - -

Windows x86
- - -

Mac
- - -

Edit: Added Hoster

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Updated for version 0.8e

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Hey, just an alert to let you know Savior has a new update.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes