preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Now imagine a world in where modders don't smash the F5 key on the latest update page of f95, then you know.
Dude. What I mean is that the WT mod is removed from OP. I wanted to know if the modder dropped the game and that's why it's not on OP anymore. Chill

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Now imagine a world in where modders don't smash the F5 key on the latest update page of f95, then you know.
Imagine a world where all games have included walkthroughs and cheats for the common dumbass incel like me who's looking for an honest working class evening fap. We can always dream buddy. We can always dream :sneaky:

Reactions: Termax

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
JokerLeader Is already compressing rn. Can't you wait fucking 24 hours. Its not like compressing is instant.
Maybe next update I just wait with posting the new version and send the links to Jokerleader first so we can post them together and nobody ask 23214 times for the compressed version.

Edit: Ah shit it was CircleJerker close enough I guess :p

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dude. What I mean is that the WT mod is removed from OP. I wanted to know if the modder dropped the game and that's why it's not on OP anymore. Chill
Scrappy's mod is still in the OP and it includes a WT...

Imagine a world where all games have included walkthroughs and cheats for the common dumbass incel like me who's looking for an honest working class evening fap. We can always dream buddy. We can always dream :sneaky:
I mean the devs could also just implement the answers that get you straight to the fap scenes or unlock the gallery so no one has to play anymore. :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes