AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone , This is Turkish Translation savior-v0-8e
Selamlar , Oyun gayet kaliteli arkadaşlar Şiddetle oynamanızı tavsiye ediyorum , Save game sorunu olmasına rağmen güzel oyun mutlaka oynayın. Render'lar Efsane Konusu Efsane daha ne olsun ? İyi oyunlar.
Download Link :

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Not into girls with tattoos? In an adult pirate site? What sort of crazy world did ya'll come from?

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Just wondering by the time the game is completed do you know how powerful the MC will be. Like would we be able to rival Superman or would we be more Wonder Woman or Flash level of power?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right now .. he is at jean grey scared little girl level of mind/space alteration.
there is no charles or emma to guide him, not even someone cunning like mistique.
There is no training that he does with his powers. It is all just reaction to danger.
Jury is out on all those expectations, not one of his peers can train him about his powers.

Reactions: Michael967

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

6+.png

Hey guys! We are here with a progress report about Version 0.9. As you already know, we made a poll for this version and the winner was Vanessa. She will be the main focus of this update and starting with this version, she will become one of the most important individuals of the main storyline. With each update, Mc getting better and better at using his powers but to reach his true potential, he will need help and that's where Vanessa comes in. That also means, there are gonna be a few opportunities to reach another level of relationship with Vanessa. As the players, you will decide what kind of relationship Mc and Vanessa will have. Something more vanilla and romantic, or maybe something more violent and dark. As always, you will be able to avoid any type of sexual scenes in this update if you wanted to do so.
Now, let's talk about our Patreon goal. Thanks to you guys, we were able to reach yet another one of our goals. Seriously, we can't thank you enough! As we promised, we are gonna build one more PC. But there is this one thing. Many of you already know that we are from Turkey and our Economy at the moment is not at its best. The currency difference and new tax raise made it impossible for us to build a new PC right away. So, what's the plan then? We are going to purchase one or two pieces of hardware each month until we have everything we need. The hardest one will be GPU of course because they are pretty hard to find at the moment. But we will do our best to get a new PC as soon as possible. I guess that's it for now. As always, thank you so much for all the support and love. Take care!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.8e.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This have the patch?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game the most pointless "incest" patch on this whole damn site. What is the point of having an incest patch that doesn't add incest? What is the patch even doing? If they are actually supposed to be adopted and they're not just adopted for Patreon's benefit, then why have an incest patch in the first place? If they ARE actually supposed to be related and the mc was just genetically modified, then why not add actual incest with the incest patch? I just don't get the point...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Unless you found a wierd glitch, to advance the story you need to choose the right move to block her attacks.

She telegraphs- so if she's hitting you with her right, press right before the time is up. If left, hit left before the time is up. if she's going down the middle, hit dodge.
Running into the same issue...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finished the 8.0 update and loved it!
Finally got to fuck Maeve! YESSS! Hot Ukranian goth maid for the win!

Question I had, is the 2 extra scenes the morning fuck with the GF and the morning fuck with Daisy?
I only got the girlfriend one, I am guessing because I loaded a save while MC was fucking her and showing off to Daisy. lol

Can't wait for next update, Vanessa is probably the most gorgeous milf out there. Just love her blood red hair, dark lips, and that blue eyeliner.. Mhmmm come on in Momma, we're going to have some FUN!

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Finished the 8.0 update and loved it!
Finally got to fuck Maeve! YESSS! Hot Ukranian goth maid for the win!

Question I had, is the 2 extra scenes the morning fuck with the GF and the morning fuck with Daisy?
I only got the girlfriend one, I am guessing because I loaded a save while MC was fucking her and showing off to Daisy. lol

Can't wait for next update, Vanessa is probably the most gorgeous milf out there. Just love her blood red hair, dark lips, and that blue eyeliner.. Mhmmm come on in Momma, we're going to have some FUN!
If you're on the Amber path you get her morning scene, you have to reject her after returning from the other dimension if you want the Daisy scene.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Will this game have a harem ending?
Thats the ? many would like the answer to, and only dev can answer and so far was avoiding any talk about it.
The closest you got from dev and yet is still not
https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-8e-purple-fellas.40217/post-5697556

So far you had choices to be with pretty much all or not :unsure: , with exception of 0.8 where you get Amber + Maeve (dark/light) vs Daisy, at least with mod so its also up to scrappy how he will play that. Some girls are also fine if you got others on side, for now.

I doubt there will be full harem on this one (as by def on this site, they all have to know for eachother) , but there will be multiple girls option probably as i say so far , will have to see.

Site needs another tag for "fuck em all" since you cant use harem on all the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadmanBaxter

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
At multiple points the walkthrough states that there are 2 Daisy paths based on whether you control her or not. Apparently there should be a couple scenes with her if you didn't andvi never did but never had the scenes.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes