Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
I'm just curious are you still forced to fuck Daisy or can you avoid it? I remember the dev saying they would consider having a poll for patrons to decide.
That part hasn't changed yet but, any scenes with any character gonna be optional and the same thing goes for v0.6 too. You can skip all the scenes if you want to or you can pick one character or you can try and go with every possible route if you made the right choices of course. So basically, starting with this version, everything will be optional. Fetishes, scenes, character routes etc.(Sometimes you might not able to avoid certain things of course but that will only happen if that thing is a necessary part of the storyline).

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
then after so much time we still have forced scenes, what the fuck, this futa character, is she fucking any of our girls or is the mc fucking her ?this thing of skipping a scene is crappy in my opinion, I prefer an option to prevent it from happening in the background

Jun 23, 2019
Updated for version 0.5a

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Thank you, ver 6 is out

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
then after so much time we still have forced scenes, what the fuck, this futa character, is she fucking any of our girls or is the mc fucking her ?this thing of skipping a scene is crappy in my opinion, I prefer an option to prevent it from happening in the background
Like I said. Any fetish and any sex scene is optional. If you don't want to see futa, you can easily avoid that. Also, we would never try someting so hardcore without asking our patrons and f95 community. That would be rude :D

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Like I said. Any fetish and any sex scene is optional. If you don't want to see futa, you can easily avoid that. Also, we would never try someting so hardcore without asking our patrons and f95 community. That would be rude :D
I want to fuck her a lot:p,but I want to fuck her,I don't want her to fuck my harem :mad: :mad:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That part hasn't changed yet but, any scenes with any character gonna be optional and the same thing goes for v0.6 too. You can skip all the scenes if you want to or you can pick one character or you can try and go with every possible route if you made the right choices of course. So basically, starting with this version, everything will be optional. Fetishes, scenes, character routes etc.(Sometimes you might not able to avoid certain things of course but that will only happen if that thing is a necessary part of the storyline).
Well, sad to hear. Guess this is where I call it on this game. Not a fan of forced sex without choice. Hoped this update would allow us to avoid Daisy if we wanted, but looks like that is not happening (even after that rather large discussion about it). Have a feeling that this is going to keep happening in the future as well (not given a choice who we sleep with) after you mentioning that some stuff will be unavoidable if it's important to the story (guessing having sex with Daisy is important to the story somehow, thus unavoidable).

But it's alright. Do your game the way you want. I guess it's just not for me is all, as I prefer to have a choice on who I sleep with/don't sleep with. To each their own. Best of luck with your game though. :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Oh right so from now on it's going to be optional but your still forced to fuck Daisy. Are you guys planning to change that or is it just going to stay the way it is? Are you going to eventually be able to break up with Amber or are you going to be stuck with her as well?

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's with the MC, but you're given a choice as to whether the character is female or futa.

• Love
Reactions: fregonard

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Well, sad to hear. Guess this is where I call it on this game. Not a fan of forced sex without choice. Hoped this update would allow us to avoid Daisy if we wanted, but looks like that is not happening (even after that rather large discussion about it). Have a feeling that this is going to keep happening in the future as well (not given a choice who we sleep with) after you mentioning that some stuff will be unavoidable if it's important to the story (guessing having sex with Daisy is important to the story somehow, thus unavoidable).

But it's alright. Do your game the way you want. I guess it's just not for me is all, as I prefer to have a choice on who I sleep with/don't sleep with. To each their own. Best of luck with your game though. :)
No. Not at all. When I said sex scenes gonna be avoidable I meant every single one of them. We will chage that daisy scene as well but I need to change certain things in the script accordingly. I will probably do that before the final release of 0.6. Also, when I said sometings might not be avoidable, I meant things like "Talk that person, hit that guy, visit this person" etc

Edit: Every single sex scene in this version is avoidable for example :D

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Oh right so from now on it's going to be optional but your still forced to fuck Daisy. Are you guys planning to change that or is it just going to stay the way it is? Are you going to eventually be able to break up with Amber or are you going to be stuck with her as well?
The relationship thing with the characters will be determined at some point. Let's say your relationship points with amber and Allison are equal. And let's say you can't decide which girl you should go out with and have a romantic relationship with. You will be able to get to choose which girl you prefer. You might want to avoid both of them too right? Then do that. Or you might want to be casanova and say "You know what, I don't want to decide. Let's get them both!" Then do that. :D But I should also point something out. We can't make that kind of plot for each and every character in the game. But there are gonna be other ways to avoid those characters as well. For instance, Let's say 0.8 is focused on Vanessa, Amber, and Maeve. That version alone will give you a chance to choose any girl you want.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
You might ask; "Then why the hell did you make us have a forced relationship with daisy" That's a fair question. I will be completely honest with you guys. We did that because we can only focus on certain things with each update since we don't have a strong computer for renders. We talked about that option while working on that scenes we decided to make it like that because we assume that people would hate the idea of an update without content. 0.5 only had daisy sex scenes and we didn't want any of the players to miss them. But after reading all the comments and some people even sent dm to us about that topic, we decided to do small sex scenes with different characters, and let the players choose which character they prefer. One last thing, we will change that Daisy scene and it's gonna be optional.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The relationship thing with the characters will be determined at some point. Let's say your relationship points with amber and Allison are equal. And let's say you can't decide which girl you should go out with and have a romantic relationship with. You will be able to get to choose which girl you prefer. You might want to avoid both of them too right? Then do that. Or you might want to be casanova and say "You know what, I don't want to decide. Let's get them both!" Then do that. :D But I should also point something out. We can't make that kind of plot for each and every character in the game. But there are gonna be other ways to avoid those characters as well. For instance, Let's say 0.8 is focused on Vanessa, Amber, and Maeve. That version alone will give you a chance to choose any girl you want.
O.K I get you. As long as I'm not forced into any sexual content with character I'm happy. I really like the overall story of this game but forced sexual content is a deal breaker for me so I will just wait for the full version were the scenes are optional.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes