Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
What freakin' choice locked me out of taking sexy pics with alternative Olivia? Also couldn't figure out v6_day2_olviatalkd1b bug... Her name is spelled wrong but doesn't fix the bug...

• Angry
Reactions: Kalkuv

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What freakin' choice locked me out of taking sexy pics with alternative Olivia? Also couldn't figure out v6_day2_olviatalkd1b bug... Her name is spelled wrong but doesn't fix the bug...
sounds like something u should ask on discord. since new version isnt even released here yet. also you know....spoilers:LOL:

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Yes you are right. I've changed the code and it should fix that problem. Also, you can always reach us from discord for bugs and errors :D

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Is there content with the other characters in this update? Because the previous update was mostly about daisy and while I don't dislike her (entirely) I did want to see more development with the other sister or the girlfriend (the mom did get some content before)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm just curious are you still forced to fuck Daisy or can you avoid it? I remember the dev saying they would consider having a poll for patrons to decide.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes