Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The story seems to me stupid and unbelievable, at least the part where MC gets abducted and tortured. If that was a criminal organization, and their location gets discovered by government agents, then what happens next?

The place is gonna be swarmed with govt agents, right? They will arrest the captors and so on. There is no way just one agent comes and says: "Let's run, we have no time". I'd suppose that was just a poor show, and MC is a cop, not a naive first-grader.

(The timing of the rescue was very convenient too: they have shown that they were serious, even gave him some pain, but didn't actually start to damage his body...)

Things like that kinda kill the immersion and identification with MC.
on the risky side you're dealing with ppl who have powers. and the agents know this. so if you sent everyone in theres always that chance you go against someone who could be so strong he takes everyone out and then you'll have no back up and you lose more then you gain.

but eh if you look for holes in a story you're gonna find them. like the lord of the rings and the whole "why didnt they just fly to the mountain" thing.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
like the lord of the rings and the whole "why didnt they just fly to the mountain" thing.
Dude, come on thats not a plot hole. If you are a movie fun, it looks like a plot hole but if you read the books -not just trilogy, Middle Earth is a well-written universe- it becomes clear. Just know that, Aragorn never beheaded Mount of Sauron at the Black Gates and Eagles dont have slightest of chance to go not just Mount Doom, even cant enter Mordor.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
on the risky side you're dealing with ppl who have powers. and the agents know this. so if you sent everyone in theres always that chance you go against someone who could be so strong he takes everyone out and then you'll have no back up and you lose more then you gain.

but eh if you look for holes in a story you're gonna find them. like the lord of the rings and the whole "why didnt they just fly to the mountain" thing.
It's not a question of looking for the holes in the story. In order to feel a story deeply, I play the role of MC in my head. For instance, when he acts as a naive sucker, I imagine how should he act, what should he say. Experiencing novels that way, you actually get some experience related to those situations. It's educational and it's enhancing the immersion. And yes, sometimes the stretch, the gap between how it should be and how it was done becomes uncomfortably big. :)

PS. As for superpowers adversaries, while you have all the resources of the government, well... :p

PPS. And the position "Let's not try to touch them, as they can be too powerful", doesn't seem to be reasonable.

And I think it was not known at the time that there were power users among the adversaries. Didn't Haruka say that the only known users were MC and his "sisters"?

And even if it was a rescue operation behind enemy lines, why not shoot to kill?

All that would make me hard to believe that it was not just a show, if I was MC.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do we have to overthink a game of all things?
What would superman feel of torture?
What would brucie have to fear of broken ribbs and dislocated shoulders?
Batman has those kinds of injuries on a daily basis, so those do not scare him.

Usually, cops are scaredy cats, they think all the horrors they see on the job will
never happen to them.

Powers are just like that, wonders and will not be fully grasped but by trial and error.

The U S of A example of mayhem is the fact that the Congress oversight committe has tens of deep state govt agencies not aware of one another, because their revenue string stems direclty from the deffence committee that is operating in secret.

In this game,again, like in many movies, Cia and FBI can overlap, Homeland and FBi overlap, NSA and CIA overlap, yet nobody is hurt, they all get payed.

Other movies and game tropes are the jurisdictional head butting of federal law enforcement
with local law enforcement.

These are possible usual game and movie tropes about law enforcement,
not to mention the very real possibility that one cop has his own informants,
that are kept secret from another cop who has her own secret informants.
Those informants may kill eachother and never know they are both
working for the police.

The story seems to me stupid and unbelievable, at least the part where MC gets abducted and tortured. If that was a criminal organization, and their location gets discovered by government agents, then what happens next?

The place is gonna be swarmed with govt agents, right? They will arrest the captors and so on. There is no way just one agent comes and says: "Let's run, we have no time". I'd suppose that was just a poor show, and MC is a cop, not a naive first-grader.

(The timing of the rescue was very convenient too: they have shown that they were serious, even gave him some pain, but didn't actually start to damage his body...)

Things like that kinda kill the immersion and identification with MC.

It's not a question of looking for the holes in the story. In order to feel a story deeply, I play the role of MC in my head. For instance, when he acts as a naive sucker, I imagine how should he act, what should he say. Experiencing novels that way, you actually get some experience related to those situations. It's educational and it's enhancing the immersion. And yes, sometimes the stretch, the gap between how it should be and how it was done becomes uncomfortably big. :)

PS. As for superpowers adversaries, while you have all the resources of the government, well... :p

PPS. And the position "Let's not try to touch them, as they can be too powerful", doesn't seem to be reasonable.

And I think it was not known at the time that there were power users among the adversaries. Didn't Haruka say that the only known users were MC and his "sisters"?

And even if it was a rescue operation behind enemy lines, why not shoot to kill?

All that would make me hard to believe that it was not just a show, if I was MC.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Why do we have to overthink a game of all things?
What would superman feel of torture?
What would brucie have to fear of broken ribbs and dislocated shoulders?
Batman has those kinds of injuries on a daily basis, so those do not scare him.

(...)

These are possible usual game and movie tropes about law enforcement,
not to mention the very real possibility that one cop has his own informants,
that are kept secret from another cop who has her own secret informants.
Those informants may kill eachother and never know they are both
working for the police.
It's not the first time that reading your post I'm puzzled how is it related to the discussion above... :p

Reactions: redraw

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
For some reason, when I saw my notification light up, I thought this game had an update.

3 months just about, right? So if they do ship this month, we can expect:
  • Version .6a ~April 30th, maybe? (or they miss their deadline, which I give 80% odds at this point)
  • Version .7a August, 31st (b/c my money says next update -> takes longer)
  • Version .8a January, 2022 - why? b/c updates tend to get longer, due to shipping slower, and then this in turn will slow down the remaining / subsequent updates.
Is there a betting pool on F95 for when games get updated? Maybe we should start one with bitcoin / ether...F95 can take a cut of the pool as a management fee ;)

I think I'll stop watching the thread, I've been disappointed a few times already ha. Though I'm not a patron, so I know, no room to whine. Also thinking when I publish my game, I need to do the whole "underpromise, overdeliver," thing.

Reactions: dimale7582

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I see rape tag, I didn't see any scene like that. Did it already happen? I don't remember any scene that leads to a rape scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. search is your friend, gamer:
I thought controling someone's mind and having sex with that person considered as rape. Maybe you missed a scene during talking with Samantha.
Lol, you tease that's not real rape.
Let's say you went to a mental health doctor for hypnosis and after he put you in a trance & made sure you were under his control, he took advantage of the situation and fucked your brains out till he laid the foundation for a fat healthy baby to grow in your belly..Isn't that rape?
I mean there is a non sci-fi way of doing this. Maybe you've heard of them? They're called roofies. That's rape fam.
Yeah, because that's totally the same thing that happened in the game lol :FacePalm:
Go game!
I see rape tag, I didn't see any scene like that. Did it already happen? I don't remember any scene that leads to a rape scene.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Dude, come on thats not a plot hole. If you are a movie fun, it looks like a plot hole but if you read the books -not just trilogy, Middle Earth is a well-written universe- it becomes clear. Just know that, Aragorn never beheaded Mount of Sauron at the Black Gates and Eagles dont have slightest of chance to go not just Mount Doom, even cant enter Mordor.
dude im gonna be honest with you. i have absolutely almost no idea what's what and who's who in that universe. i watched the trilogy once, enjoyed it, and moved on. so i'll take your word for it and accept that there may have been a reason for it.

honestly the memes are more fresh in my memory then the actual movie:whistle:

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just started this... Sort of. Actually, I just opened it up and the main menu music's got me bumpin' my head. Shit's lit AF!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Oh man i can't believe there is a actual adult game developer from my country(Turkey) that i encounter here in f95zone. I mean i think he's from my country because his first language is Turkish but you never know. This is first to me. I don't know if there are more developers from my country that has a actual game here but if anyone that knows can y'all hit me up? Thanks. Anyway...

Shout out to Purple Fellas. You're making an amazing game bro. This game is actually really good. Maybe i'm a little bit bias(probably i'm) but i think it's one of the best underrated games here. I wish i can support you in patreon but i can't even if i wanted to sorry bro. I love the renders,story,character models,character themselfs(except you know who ;) at least little bit) basically i love everything about it. Keep doing what you doing man. I can't wait for the next update.

Edit: Shit i just realized that he last seen here in February 12th :FacePalm: Well i hope he will come back here when the new update drops. :p
Wait, what? Is he really Turk? Thats verry good news for me, and I thought we are out of game endustry :ROFLMAO: I am Turk too, by the way

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
The potential is there. The art and animations are most definitely there...I played an earlier version of this and the storyline was intriguing. The characters have enough depth to be believable and some of the powers that the MC develops are awesome! I am personally looking forward to the completion of this game...I have a good feeling about this one!!

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys. Im trying to find some game that I lost on old hdd disk. I can't find it on f95. It had 8 episodes i believe and animations and as well it maybe was incest. I can't find it on my viewed games as well. Does someone know the game?

• Angry
Reactions: jaredh72

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys. Im trying to find some game that I lost on old hdd disk. I can't find it on f95. It had 8 episodes i believe and animations and as well it maybe was incest. I can't find it on my viewed games as well. Does someone know the game?
Here is not the Place for your question, but here is.
But based on what you remembered here you are.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sdadag
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes