arms99

May 11, 2018

0.6 Progress Report!

Hey everyone! I know we have been silent lately. We have been working on this update day and night the last couple of weeks to finish it before this month ends but, it seems like we are not gonna able to do it. This update is taking much more time than we expected. The reason is, we created a new storyline from scratch for this version. We are also planning to add at least four different routes with different characters and one of the routes will have a new fetish in it. Each route will have lewd scenes so that means there are gonna be few animations for each. This takes a lot more time than we anticipated but, we are doing our best to get them ready until the first week of April. I don't want to give you an exact release date but, our plan is to release the beta version in the first or second week of April.

225 renders and 5 animations are ready at the moment. We also started to work on other animations too and there are gonna be at least 5 more animations(probably more) in this version. Since it's almost the end of the month, we will begin to work on level 5 custom renders for this month. They usually take 3-5 days and while we are working on them, we have to stop working on the game. I guess that's it for now. If you have any questions to ask or any suggestions to make, please contact us from our Discord channel or Patreon page. Thank you all so much.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

0.6 Progress Report!

Hey everyone! I know we have been silent lately. We have been working on this update day and night the last couple of weeks to finish it before this month ends but, it seems like we are not gonna able to do it. This update is taking much more time than we expected. The reason is, we created a new storyline from scratch for this version. We are also planning to add at least four different routes with different characters and one of the routes will have a new fetish in it. Each route will have lewd scenes so that means there are gonna be few animations for each. This takes a lot more time than we anticipated but, we are doing our best to get them ready until the first week of April. I don't want to give you an exact release date but, our plan is to release the beta version in the first or second week of April.

225 renders and 5 animations are ready at the moment. We also started to work on other animations too and there are gonna be at least 5 more animations(probably more) in this version. Since it's almost the end of the month, we will begin to work on level 5 custom renders for this month. They usually take 3-5 days and while we are working on them, we have to stop working on the game. I guess that's it for now. If you have any questions to ask or any suggestions to make, please contact us from our Discord channel or Patreon page. Thank you all so much.
New fetish? Ooohhh shit. :LOL:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Oh, cool, there's an update! I kept seeing the banner on the home page and thinking, "Isn't it time for these guys to push out a new one?"

They have great content, I didn't know until now it's like 2-3 months per episode.

taco2222222

Mar 13, 2020
The game is crashing like crazy for me, couldn't find any similar posts. So might just be me, just not sure why. I don't have issues with Renpy.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game so far and hope the developers can keep up the good work. Not really sure where all the Daisy and Allison hate are coming from tho both are actually my favorite characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nixo

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
I just Started this game, and I must say I am impressed by the renderings and animations. I will however say that the developer needs a good proofreader for the text.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Last update seems like it was January, 2021...it's now almost a full three months.

From playing the game, it doesn't feel like there is more than 3-6 months, in total, worth of content inside the game already. Will it like double in size for the update?

Radio silence on their patreon for 3 weeks, too :( Damn.

Out of curiosity, I reviewed more of their patreon posts; seems like the current version was in Jan, before that, the last version was about 6 months previous (mid-2000)...so the team averages an update every 4-6 months. Ok. Now I know it won't be until May / June for the next one.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys, we wanted to share the final progress report before the release day. At this moment, 350 renders and 6 animations are ready. There are around 50 more renders that we are currently working on and there will be probably 3 more animations(this number might increase after the beta release.). Our aim is to release the beta version this weekend but there might be a 3-4 days delay. I can assure you that we are doing our best to finish things up and release this version as soon as possible. I guess that's it for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and contact us.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Daisy jumping at your gf at the first sight, that's a no from me dawg.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes