ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Am I the only one who was thrown by Daisy being brainwashed? Like I didn't entirely like her before then but seeing that made me deeply uncomfortable on multiple levels, especially talking to her in the following scenes, kinda ruined the experience for me

Reactions: yandex

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Am I the only one who was thrown by Daisy being brainwashed? Like I didn't entirely like her before then but seeing that made me deeply uncomfortable on multiple levels, especially talking to her in the following scenes, kinda ruined the experience for me
With that reasoning? Most likely yes, you are special. Normal people won't care because it lead to nothing and was quickly undone.
I didn't like it because of how stupid it (and everything that followed it) was. Apparently mc is narrating everything that he does and that happens to him out loud. Trained cop acting like clueless moron all time. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
it made me uncomfortable as well but as it was said it is undone rather quickly.

arma78

Mar 11, 2018
I have a weird issue.
After the fistfight with Trevor and holding Olivia's hand two options appear that are about the fistfight. Again! when choosing either one I return back to the fight. What to do?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I have a weird issue.
After the fistfight with Trevor and holding Olivia's hand two options appear that are about the fistfight. Again! when choosing either one I return back to the fight. What to do?
It's not a loop in the game. it's in the WT mod, i made it just for fun and cause i wanted to hit trevor more than once How dare he touch my sweet Olivia :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: arma78
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes