twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Thanks again bruh. I'll think of you when I'm fapping.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I restarted the game from my save when you get the option to get a blowjob from Daisy by the side of the house or mind-control her, then got the vanessa_only error, then all the errors related to sayer "six", then this error - so idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
These short shit updates that concentrate only on one person at a time, this game is going to take 3 years to finish at this rate.
If you see a game with incest tag, be ready for that.
That's why visit & bookmark the link below for alternative games,
and help each others to monitoring incest games state.

Reactions: Bossjohn

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b
I played through before you updated the mod, but decided I'd go back with it now just to make sure of some choices, but it seems to be throwing up a ton of errors that weren't there before, such as...

File "game/script3.rpy", line 9296, in <module>
$ vanessa_only +=1
NameError: name 'vanessa_only' is not defined

File "game/script3.rpy", line 9665, in script
slx "This is my last warning! Surrender or I will kill this little bitch!"
Exception: Sayer 'slx' is not defined.

After the 10th one of those slx ones I gave up.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
TONS of errors in 9.0b - almost unplayable. Tried ignoring them to get through but it seems to be a core variable in the conversation that is wrong and so you lose a whole scene (if you have the patience to skip through it)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Fiufia

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
TONS of errors in 9.0b - almost unplayable. Tried ignoring them to get through but it seems to be a core variable in the conversation that is wrong and so you lose a whole scene (if you have the patience to skip through it)
I did not say unplayable but it's true have lots of erros very annoying and frustrating

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Purple Fellas Just friendly feedback. Combining this dialogue presentation: savior presentation 2.jpg

with this dialogue presentation:
savior presentation.jpg

is a bit jarring. I prefer the former to the latter, and not mixing the two together.

Just my two cents, have a good one and good luck!

Reactions: lewdman89

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
Then don't use the WT mod, it breaks the game! Its missing the variables!

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
I played through before you updated the mod, but decided I'd go back with it now just to make sure of some choices, but it seems to be throwing up a ton of errors that weren't there before, such as...

$ vanessa_only +=1

File "game/script3.rpy", line 9665, in script
slx "This is my last warning! Surrender or I will kill this little bitch!"
Exception: Sayer 'slx' is not defined.

After the 10th one of those slx ones I gave up.
Then don't use the WT mod, it breaks the game! Its missing the variables!

• Angry
Reactions: longjohngold

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Or the WT author could fix the WT mod?
View attachment 1542755
Sure but the 2 people some posts above you crying that "the game is almost unplayable" because of so many renpy errors, when it's their own fault playing a save that used the mod before and not waiting for the updated mod. Played the game without any errors, because I didn't use the WT mod on those saves. Like how stupid can you be.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
scrappy, several folks are reporting this error with the WT mod. I thought you would like to know.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script3.rpy", line 9296, in script
    $ vanessa_only +=1
    $ vanessa_only +=1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script3.rpy", line 9296, in script
    $ vanessa_only +=1
  File "E:\0 Waiting Next Version\Savior\Savior-0.9b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\0 Waiting Next Version\Savior\Savior-0.9b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ vanessa_only +=1

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Savior 0.9b
Sun Dec 12 17:08:49 2021

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Sure but the 2 people some posts above you crying that "the game is almost unplayable" because of so many renpy errors, when it's their own fault playing a save that used the mod before and not waiting for the updated mod. Played the game without any errors, because I didn't use the WT mod on those saves. Like how stupid can you be.
They're just reporting an error with the mod. That's, actually, not a stupid thing to do. Unless the mod author specifically stated they don't want bug reports? Most modders want bug reports, so they know if something is wrong. If you were making a mod, you wouldn't want bug reports?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
They're just reporting an error with the mod. That's, actually, not a stupid thing to do. Unless the mod author specifically stated they don't want bug reports? Most modders want bug reports, so they know if something is wrong. If you were making a mod, you wouldn't want bug reports?
Saying getting tons of error and the game is almost unplayable, without saying what version they are playing or if the played witht the mod. And no error log is not a bug report to the modder :p Sry, they were just stupid. xcrash made a bug report, the others were not.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Saying getting tons of error and the game is almost unplayable, without saying what version they are playing or if the played witht the mod. And no error log is not a bug report to the modder :p Sry, they were just stupid. xcrash made a bug report, the others were not.
spock is amused.gif

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me guys, to explain about WM, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes