Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Starting to understand why the last update seemed shorter.

Development time being eaten up.
Nah there was no Development time being eaten up. The special was made after 0.9 was out.
But they made 0.9 in just 1 and a half month.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Nah there was no Development time being eaten up. The special was made after 0.9 was out.
But they made 0.9 in just 1 and a half month.
Consider what you said. They made 0.9 and they made it quickly, so that they could have TIME to work on this.

Instead of devoting that time to make 0.9 longer... So yes, my point is still true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Consider what you said. They made 0.9 and they made it quickly, so that they could have TIME to work on this.

Instead of devoting that time to make 0.9 longer... So yes, my point is still true.
That really depends though. If they finished what they had planned for 0.9, then it would take out of the next update that will come out earliest in February anyways. But doesn't really matter, they wanted to make a Xmas episode not our decision.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019

Hey there. I understand why you are thinking that way but what you say is simply just not true. Our usual number of renders per update was around 250+ before. After getting a new GPU, that number went up to 350+, and 0.9 has 404 renders. The same thing goes for animations as well. We usually make 6-7 animations per update. But for Vanessa, we made 14 animations. And finally about the Xmas special. It took about 1 week for us to create that version. Since it's the holiday season, and we believe we also deserve to have some vacation (I hope it's okay :D ), we decided to create this special episode before we take a little break. Happy holidays :D

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hey there. I understand why you are thinking that way but what you say is simply just not true. Our usual number of renders per update was around 250+ before. After getting a new GPU, that number went up to 350+, and 0.9 has 404 renders. The same thing goes for animations as well. We usually make 6-7 animations per update. But for Vanessa, we made 14 animations. And finally about the Xmas special. It took about 1 week for us to create that version. Since it's the holiday season, and we believe we also deserve to have some vacation (I hope it's okay :D ), we decided to create this special episode before we take a little break. Happy holidays :D
I don't equate render counts with content. You can do multiple renders for one scene and just change posing and facial expressions. Content is based on renders, words, and total gameplay time for the update. I think it's bad when people get used to equating just render numbers to how much is actually happening in the story per update.

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
I don't equate render counts with content. You can do multiple renders for one scene and just change posing and facial expressions. Content is based on renders, words, and total gameplay time for the update. I think it's bad when people get used to equating just render numbers to how much is actually happening in the story per update.
Well, the point Purple Fellas tried to make is that they didn't make version 0.9 quicker just to have an extra Xmas special. They did what they always intended to do with that update. I understand your argument and it's okay to have an opinion. But the developer personally told us that it's not the case. You should also keep in mind that creating a longer story means more renders and more developing time. The people who can decide what kind of release pattern Purple Fellas should have and how long a new version should be their patrons and themselves. If you look at their recent increase on Patreon, releasing a new version every two or one and a half months, done some good effects on their patron number.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. We are here with a quick announcement. It's been a great but also tiresome year for us. We worked almost every single day without any rest (Well, if we don't count the time I dislocated my shoulder). So, we decided to take a little break. Don't worry, it won't be too long. Just enough to spend some time with our friends and family, because this work usually prevents us to have any social life at all. We are planning to return around January 5th. As soon as we come back, we will begin to work on version 0.10 nonstop. We usually won't be online but definetly check direct messages every day so feel free to write us or ask any questions. In the meantime, take good care of yourselves and enjoy your life :)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
scrappy Can you please update the mod?
There is a new version with addition animations.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 27.12.2021
Game/Creator: Purple Fellas - - - F95zone
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: Xmas Special
Language: Turkish
OsX : Windows / Linux
Size : 380 MB

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Wow, just played this game for the second time, and the update is SMOKING Hot! Vanessa is hands down one of the hottest milfs I've ever seen. Scenes gave me hella goosebumps, thank you Dev!

Reactions: Bob69 and EJW

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
At the end of .9B it says .8 end, is that a typo, or is my game glitched?

Edit: NVM played .9C and its the same ending.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Worth playing for?!
defenetly you get full sex scene, worth keeping 2 paths tho, cause scenes are dif and lightside one is coming at some point too
and no need to split paths until you get to maeve dec , after that myself am running 2 paths, before that doesnt matter its only 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius Kingsley

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Playing thru the game for the first time and all of a sudden the grammar train just disappeared. Its really hard getting into the story when its this bad. For a while in the beginning it was good.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes