RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone! We are here with a quick progress report. The complete storyline for this version is ready and it will include another couple as well. Our new character Ruri and her boyfriend Matthew will play a huge role in this version. Their interaction with Olivia and Mc is gonna change their relationship. Which path their relationship will follow will be up to you of course.

As for the number of renders we finished, 52 of them are done and 20 more are ready to render. It's still too soon to give any kind of release date yet so we don't want to make any false promise for now. As always thank you so much for all the support and love. Take care of yourself and enjoy life :)
Me likey. Can we have her as well as LI

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
im on mac and v0.9 i cant open. it says "cannot be opened"
Open Terminal and type in "sudo chmod -R 755 " (yes, include some space after those numbers) and then drag the game to Terminal so that the path to it appears behind the above line, then press Enter.
It'll ask for you password (it won't be visible as you type it). When it's done, you can close Terminal and try opening the game again, it should work.
I often have to do this when I download a new game from here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
hello, can someone tell me where i can find the mod walkthrough for this version. Many Thanks.
On the first page there is a link to scrappys mod. It is only for v0.9b, that makes it so that the 3 extra animations from version c will be skipped.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
literally can't down cause mega has limit, and the other other are too shit. And torrent has no peers/ Please upload to mediafire.

TakedaINF

Jun 15, 2020
I'm assuming it's possible on both the good and evils paths. I wouldn't like implication that harems are evil.
On the path of good after having sex with Maeve, she says that she doesn't mind if MC meets other girls, a harem can be started on both paths, but on the good he will focus on romance, and evil on corruption, I think so.

Reactions: Fiufia

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I'm assuming it's possible on both the good and evils paths. I wouldn't like implication that harems are evil.
I also agree I would like it to be possible for both.

On the path of good after having sex with Maeve, she says that she doesn't mind if MC meets other girls, a harem can be started on both paths, but on the good he will focus on romance, and evil on corruption, I think so.
I don't remember the game paths well anymore. but Daisy also seems to be ok with that

Reactions: portgasdluigi

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
That's what I'm thinking as well. Both paths can have harem but one is build on love/romance and the other on mind control/corruption.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
I actually really liked the concept/setting for this story and was really enjoying it. But unfortunately I am dropping it.

One reason is because you go on two dates in the beginning and without and confirmation on your (The mc's) side are thrown into a relationship, in which personally I just thought was a fling or two, dating at best case. So I proceeded under that assumption, and then realized later that we INDEED were in a relationship without it ever being brought up.

The second reason is because I had ZERO intention of starting a romantic relationship and even ZERO romantic interest in certain members/or one member and my character was still FORCED into developing said feelings. It was at this moment I decided I could no longer "deal with" or "gloss over" my issues with Savior.

Aside from these there are occasional spelling/grammar errors but for the most part this is actually a really solid build and story. Regardless of my personal two notes above, if you can ignore those two unlike myself, I think this is definitely worth checking out and is more than interesting & unique with it's story/setting.

If the issue of being able to choose whom you involve yourself with romantically, whether it be one or multiple romance options, is fixed, I will definitely return. I do wish there was at least an added scene change to specify and be VERY CLEAR you are in a relationship at the beginning of the game as while I assume others might have found that obvious, it was definitely NOT clear to me.

Either way, keep up the good work, and if these changes are made, my future "savior" please reply to me letting me know and I will dive back in.

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
I actually really liked the concept/setting for this story and was really enjoying it. But unfortunately I am dropping it.

One reason is because you go on two dates in the beginning and without and confirmation on your (The mc's) side are thrown into a relationship, in which personally I just thought was a fling or two, dating at best case. So I proceeded under that assumption, and then realized later that we INDEED were in a relationship without it ever being brought up.

The second reason is because I had ZERO intention of starting a romantic relationship and even ZERO romantic interest in certain members/or one member and my character was still FORCED into developing said feelings. It was at this moment I decided I could no longer "deal with" or "gloss over" my issues with Savior.

Aside from these there are occasional spelling/grammar errors but for the most part this is actually a really solid build and story. Regardless of my personal two notes above, if you can ignore those two unlike myself, I think this is definitely worth checking out and is more than interesting & unique with it's story/setting.

If the issue of being able to choose whom you involve yourself with romantically, whether it be one or multiple romance options, is fixed, I will definitely return. I do wish there was at least an added scene change to specify and be VERY CLEAR you are in a relationship at the beginning of the game as while I assume others might have found that obvious, it was definitely NOT clear to me.

Either way, keep up the good work, and if these changes are made, my future "savior" please reply to me letting me know and I will dive back in.
Actually, after a certain point, you kinda have a choice to break up with Amber and that leaves you open to other romantic partners or you can just be with all of them. Also, after some point, all the sexual content is optional to the players. You probably have to interact with the necessary characters due to the storyline but you don't have to have sex with them and there are both evil and good route contents for each character in the game. So you can just use some characters to have sex and manipulate them while having a more romantic relationship with others.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report. As you already know, this version's main focus will be Olivia. We also introduced a new character Ruri and we will get to know her in this version but there is not gonna be any sexual content with her yet. She has a boyfriend at the moment but their relationship might not be as strong as it seems. We have plans for Ruri and Matt for future updates. It will be up to you how their relationship will go. That means you are gonna have a chance to steal her of course. The way to do that will be up to you.

Currently, 172 of the renders are done and 35 scenes are ready to render. This update probably will have between 300-380 renders so we can say more than half of the renders are done. Our aim is to finish this update around the last week of February. Like the previous one, since it's a character-focused update, we want to add as much animation as possible. We can't give you the exact number yet but it's safe to say that there are gonna be 10+ animations for this update. I guess that's all for now.

As always, thank you so much for all the support and love. Until next time, take care of yourself and enjoy life :)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes