frotoproxy

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 627203

Overview:
In Savior, you take on the role of a man who was genetically engineered by his scientist parents due to infertility. However, our hero hides a big secret inside of his genetic code.
With the world in great peril, it is up to our hero to discover the secrets hidden within his blood and awaken the great potential lying dormant within.
Along the way, our hero will encounter many hot new... acquaintences. Will they be friends or foes? Will they do battle, or will they be doing each other from dusk until dawn? The choice is yours! Be sure to choose wisely, because you are...The savior.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-24
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: Purple Fellas - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Xmas Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Xmas Special
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Win x86: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
OTHERS:
ANDROID*

Main Game
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
Win x86: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod* - Fan Sign - Russian Translation - Italian translation - Spanish translation - Turkish Translation

Bob69_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 638958 View attachment 638959 View attachment 638960 View attachment 638962 View attachment 638963 View attachment 638961 View attachment 638964 View attachment 638965 View attachment 638966 View attachment 638967
Pretty good renders, probably the best ive seen so far

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
NTR is not that popular of a fetish, the people that like it are just very loud. That is why they have to go to every thread asking for it. There aren't that many games with that fetish.
Not many? It depends where you go, if you go to some Japanese games you are very likely to get screwed mentally... I know what I'm talking about..... :WutFace::KEK:

Noisy question, I find those who are against much more louder, just see the bashing of games that include NTR and non-NTR choices. I am for freedom of choice, but with the fanatics of “for” or “against”, it is not debatable.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not many? It depends where you go, if you go to some Japanese games you are very likely to get screwed mentally... I know what I'm talking about..... :WutFace::KEK:

Noisy question, I find those who are against much more louder, just see the bashing of games that include NTR and non-NTR choices. I am for freedom of choice, but with the fanatics of “for” or “against”, it is not debatable.
I was refering more to games in the west but yeah in japan they have a lot more ntr games. The extremes of both sides are annoying. I personally don't mind if a game has NTR if it's avoidable, if it's not I just leave it alone and try to find another game to play, but you will always have entitled people that think every game should cater to their preferences

Reactions: EJW
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes