Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
This might have been mentioned before but we need to proof read this there are a lot of typos!! I DO LOVE the game thou.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question though,
did Scrappy stop modding for Savior?
I've noticed his mod was still for v 0.9b? and the main game is at v 0.9c?
or maybe scrappy's waiting for v 0.10?

Reactions: OldmanRed

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Quick question though,
did Scrappy stop modding for Savior?
I've noticed his mod was still for v 0.9b? and the main game is at v 0.9c?
or maybe scrappy's waiting for v 0.10?
v0.9c
-3 Animations
-Android Version Added
-Reported Bugs Fixed
-Fixed Few Issues With Animations
-Proofread Is Done

v0.9b

-404 Renders
-11 Animations
-Main Storyline Progress
-Vanessa Storyline
nothing worth wasting time I think he is waiting for v 0.10

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

2.png

Hey guys! We were here with another preview and progress report. Things are going well so far. Some renders took more time than we expected but we still made considerable progress. 276 renders are ready and 33 scenes are ready to render. From the looks of things, this version might not be ready before March. We are still doing our best to finish it quickly and want to publish the beta version around the last week of February but it's never a good idea to give a certain release date. We are currently working on the last part of version 0.10 and as you probably guess, this is the part where we work on mostly animations and spicy scenes. Since there are gonna be two routes, we have to create scenes for both of them equally. So that means the total number of renders for this update most likely will be 400+. We will let you guys know about any delays before this month ends so if you are planning to pledge to get the latest version, you might want to wait until the next month. We will do our best and work as hard as possible to finish this version before February ends. That's all for now.

As always, thank you so much for all the support and love. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Would love to see more futa Daisy (possible with her as the top) and more body swap/possession scenes, the only one currently in the game was a little disappointing.
The futa-Daisy will have to wait untill her next appearance which will take time. Wouldn't make sense to bring her back so fast.
The body swap (more like body contrl as they won't likely have control over our body too) could actually come quite sooner than we might think.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I actually really liked the concept/setting for this story and was really enjoying it. But unfortunately I am dropping it.

One reason is because you go on two dates in the beginning and without and confirmation on your (The mc's) side are thrown into a relationship, in which personally I just thought was a fling or two, dating at best case. So I proceeded under that assumption, and then realized later that we INDEED were in a relationship without it ever being brought up.

The second reason is because I had ZERO intention of starting a romantic relationship and even ZERO romantic interest in certain members/or one member and my character was still FORCED into developing said feelings. It was at this moment I decided I could no longer "deal with" or "gloss over" my issues with Savior.

Aside from these there are occasional spelling/grammar errors but for the most part this is actually a really solid build and story. Regardless of my personal two notes above, if you can ignore those two unlike myself, I think this is definitely worth checking out and is more than interesting & unique with it's story/setting.

If the issue of being able to choose whom you involve yourself with romantically, whether it be one or multiple romance options, is fixed, I will definitely return. I do wish there was at least an added scene change to specify and be VERY CLEAR you are in a relationship at the beginning of the game as while I assume others might have found that obvious, it was definitely NOT clear to me.

Either way, keep up the good work, and if these changes are made, my future "savior" please reply to me letting me know and I will dive back in.
You can decide wether or not you want to pursue one person or not. Every fetish and sex scnene should be avoidable.
I am not too sure about Amber, as she kinda functions as a catalyst in this story but you can dump her latr in the game (I think in version .7 or .8 I am not too sure about that). But I was able to reject certain fetishes. Didn't reject any woman though as I wanted to bang all of them lol

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Is the mom mindcontrol sex scene the end of 0.9? Narrator says "version 0.8 is over" and got me confused.

Not sure if scrappy mod made something break or if this is the actual end of the version
It is Scrappy's code that has the fault.
His version is for 0.9b and we are running 0.9c.
Checked the original code and it has "Version 0.9c is over."

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It is Scrappy's code that has the fault.
His version is for 0.9b and we are running 0.9c.
Checked the original code and it has "Version 0.9c is over."
The difference between b c is c has 3 more animations and the correct grammar. So he decided to not update it and just wait for the next version.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The difference between b c is c has 3 more animations and the correct grammar. So he decided to not update it and just wait for the next version.
Just made it to the end of .9c(I think) myself but it said it was .8-it ended with a consensual Vanessa scene-is that the ending of .8 or .9? Should I just re-download without Scrappy?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I believe it has been said in the past it was a typo.
Such a quick response, thank you haha
I wasn't sure if that referred to other typos in the script or just that specifically-appreciate your assistance, my dude! Lmk if I can pay it back with a game rec or something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. We wanted to let you know that the new version won't be ready this month. We are aiming to finish it in early March so if anyone has any plans to pledge this month to get the latest version should wait until March. As for the progress report, almost all the renders are ready and we are about to start working on animations. The thing is, it's hard to give an exact release date because it's hard to anticipate how long those animation renders will take. Usually, 60 frame animation takes 1 or 2 days to render. But if we encounter any problem with any of the frames, we have to work on that animation again. But like I said, our aim is to finish this version around the first or second week of March. That's all for now. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy your life!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just finished 0.9.1 and had the same conclusion from 0.8 with the same disclaimer saying thats the end of 0.8??

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes