lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Oh so it's still in this Beta phase I see..
will we be waiting long for this updated version to be in it's final phase?

and also..will Scrappy be continuing his mod for this game?
I heard he stopped with v 0.9b and didn't bother with v 0.9c
and would just wait for v 0.10

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh so it's still in this Beta phase I see..
will we be waiting long for this updated version to be in it's final phase?

and also..will Scrappy be continuing his mod for this game?
I heard he stopped with v 0.9b and didn't bother with v 0.9c
and would just wait for v 0.10
Well, the final version of v0.10 will be dropping probably within the next week.
I don't know if Scrappy will be continuing his mod, but I think it is likely. He didnt bother with v0.9c because the only difference were 3 added animation (except the bug fix/proof reading stuff).

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Well, the final version of v0.10 will be dropping probably within the next week.
I don't know if Scrappy will be continuing his mod, but I think it is likely. He didnt bother with v0.9c because the only difference were 3 added animation (except the bug fix/proof reading stuff).
Thank you very much for the info.
Appreciate it very much.
I'll just probably wait for the Final Phase of the new updated version and also scrappy's updated mod

thanks again! Cheers

code991

Aug 21, 2021
A decent amount but not nearly 7gb worth. The game is rather bloated. But there is a decent amount and the game is getting pretty good.
I see thanks. I guess i will try but not before scrappy updates his mod, hopefully soon™

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Ahaha, first seeing Ruri, i was thinking, it would be nice if she is the daugter of Haruka. :p
Also about Haruka, i want her so bad from the start. But i think there is a long way to go

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ahaha, first seeing Ruri, i was thinking, it would be nice if she is the daugter of Haruka. :p
Also about Haruka, i want her so bad from the start. But i think there is a long way to go
She is Haruka's daughter.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Good path was great love olivia shyness personality make her love her love more , but evil path was a bit disappointing comparing to previous update didn't like going all the way a rough deepthroat from would have been fine otherwise a nice update .

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
hmm for me, the Mega download was version 8.0 and not version 10, unless I mess up the download some how

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes