micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i want walkthrough, and cheat mod guys please ..
there is no more wt, zoey abandon it with this version
for scrappy you will probably have to wait till update gets out of beta.
if you are fresh to game you can search for previous version and use wt and old mod with that one

Reactions: Beto8

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.
He's probably just waiting until it's not a beta release anymore, like many others have said. It would be a waste of his time to have to work on the same version again once it's not a beta release anymore after all.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
can someone tell me why the game keeps saying thanks for playing version 8 with vannessa leaving mc bedroom even though i,ve downloaded 9a 9b this version 10 and still wont go past end of version 8?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
can someone tell me why the game keeps saying thanks for playing version 8 with vannessa leaving mc bedroom even though i,ve downloaded 9a 9b this version 10 and still wont go past end of version 8?
Vannessa leaving the bedroom was the end of v0.9, but it was a bug that it said v0.8.
And that you can't get past it, sounds like you had a mod installed before, either wait for the mod to be updated or you have to restart the game (while deleting all that's from the game).

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Vannessa leaving the bedroom was the end of v0.9, but it was a bug that it said v0.8.
And that you can't get past it, sounds like you had a mod installed before, either wait for the mod to be updated or you have to restart the game (while deleting all that's from the game).
ok thanks.not going through game again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This was discussed almost every page since the update dropped. He is probably waiting for the full version drop, before updating the mod.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Will this work for 0.10 version?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
no. the way the mod works, scrappy maps all the decisions of the game, as well as the effect on stats that those decisions make. so say you take decision b, then stat effect will be evil+1. scrappy has to map all of that so that he can put together a workable mod. at this point in time, the beta release will allow him to map the new version.

it is a beta release though, so there may be changes and corrections, as well as bug reporting. i dunno if he will decide to wait for a non beta version, or if he will release in beta.

usually, he maps the new beta, then when the non beta comes out, and he verifies everything is as correct as they can be, he will release the mod. sometimes though, he releases the mod while its still beta.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
no. the way the mod works, scrappy maps all the decisions of the game, as well as the effect on stats that those decisions make. so say you take decision b, then stat effect will be evil+1. scrappy has to map all of that so that he can put together a workable mod. at this point in time, the beta release will allow him to map the new version.

it is a beta release though, so there may be changes and corrections, as well as bug reporting. i dunno if he will decide to wait for a non beta version, or if he will release in beta.

usually, he maps the new beta, then when the non beta comes out, and he verifies everything is as correct as they can be, he will release the mod. sometimes though, he releases the mod while its still beta.
Thank you for replying and I apologize for being annoying.I'll try and read a post before asking a question.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes