Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
i can't download the please fix it!
There's nothing to fix except your expectations. I presume your browser is showing you the contents of the file instead of asking you where to put the damn thing, right? Well, that means you just downloaded it. Now all you have to do is save it. Simple.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
how can I download the incest parch?
There's nothing to fix except your expectations. I presume your browser is showing you the contents of the file instead of asking you where to put the damn thing, right? Well, that means you just downloaded it. Now all you have to do is save it. Simple.
Screenshot 2021-10-08 185831.png
Or another option is to right click on it and use "save link as". I sounds idiotic but it does not actually save the link, it saves the file. :confused: :LOL:

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
pls updating it the mod.. :cry:

Reactions: Seriosha

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dude

You are generating two versions for Win. Can you at least throw in a Linux platform on one of them so we don't have to throw this stuff into our own SDK?

Savior [v0.8c] [Purple Fellas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC x64: 4,67 GB / 314 MB - Savior-0.8c-pc-x64-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Win x86: 4,65 GB / 298 MB - Savior-0.8c-win-x86-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,65 GB / 297 MB - Savior-0.8c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

99% of the credit is due to Techstar as I just updated his compressed version of v0.8 Beta!
Drop him a like there if you haven't already!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Dude

You are generating two versions for Win. Can you at least throw in a Linux platform on one of them so we don't have to throw this stuff into our own SDK?
No they don't. The PC build is for Win as well as Linux. The Win x86 is for 32bit (see this most informative post by v1900). And you certainly won't need to download the sdk for games that don't provide the linux files. Simply pull them from other games and rename them (the .sh file in the game's root as well as the named executable inside lib/linux-*). The Ren'Py version can be gathered by greping 'version_tupel' from renpy/__init__.py. But actually needing to do this is very rare, as most devs do build for PC.

Reactions: v1900 and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dude

Dude

in Ren'Py PC always means Win and Linux so if you load the PC version you have Linux!

Edit: Hordragg was faster :ROFLMAO: Thx bro!

Reactions: Hordragg

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Update? :)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I know there's a "market" build that does a dual win/linux but people can also just check win only. There's a number of games I've had to deal with that didn't have the linux side packaged. If your x86-64 build has linux in, you might want to put "linux" in the title alongside. I pulled the x86 version because it was slightly smaller and then threw that in my sdk.

Dude

in Ren'Py PC always means Win and Linux so if you load the PC version you have Linux!

Edit: Hordragg was faster :ROFLMAO: Thx bro!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I know there's a "market" build that does a dual win/linux but people can also just check win only. There's a number of games I've had to deal with that didn't have the linux side packaged. If your x86-64 build has linux in, you might want to put "linux" in the title alongside. I pulled the x86 version because it was slightly smaller and then threw that in my sdk.
market = Win/Linux/Mac
pc = Win/Linux
win = Win
linux = Linux
mac = Mac
x64 = 64 Bit
x86 (x32) = 32 Bit

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, so. At the point where MC is having sex with Amber on mom's couch. Two choices, but one is grayed out. Is that only available to people who pay to play or something? Or do I need o do something different to activate it?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Okay, so. At the point where MC is having sex with Amber on mom's couch. Two choices, but one is grayed out. Is that only available to people who pay to play or something? Or do I need o do something different to activate it?
You need enough Amber points. So make different choices earlier. Specifically, when given a choice between the different girls, choose Amber.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes